Chalerm: Thailand Is Not Terrorism Land

webfact

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ter·ror·ism (tebreve.gifrprime.gifschwa.gif-ribreve.gifzlprime.gifschwa.gifm)

n.

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

This definition makes the American Revolutionaries, the Parliamentary Army in the English Civil, and most participating in a military coup into terrorists, unless 'unlawful' means lacking complete victory. I submit that this definition is wrong, and has no place outside an oppressive law.

ter·ror·ism (tebreve.gifrprime.gifschwa.gif-ribreve.gifzlprime.gifschwa.gifm)

n.

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

This definition makes the American Revolutionaries, the Parliamentary Army in the English Civil, and most participating in a military coup into terrorists, unless 'unlawful' means lacking complete victory. I submit that this definition is wrong, and has no place outside an oppressive law.

Do you expect any government to pass laws making it legal to force them from office?

Didn't a silly Iranian guy lose his legs over a botched terrorist attempt last February around Valentine's Day? I also seem to recall a few instances where small bombs went off in buildings and the BTS. Ah well. As long as Charming Chalerm has it under control, I guess I'll just swallow his tripe.

According to DPM-Chalerm, at the time, the Iranians were just making "legitimate political statements" ! wink.png

And the Red/Black-Shirts who fired RPGs or blew-themselves up making bombs, or shot sholdiers in 2010, well they were all 'freedom fighters' rather than terrorists ! whistling.gif

And the Muslim-insurgents in the South, well they're not terrorists, despite the bombs and assasinations ?blink.png

One can only wonder, is his 'ear medicine' affecting his judgement ? laugh.png

Thailand way has always been to deny anything that makes it look bad, Thailand also does not have any prostitution according to senior gov officials, which they also failed to see when visiting Pattaya.

Not a bad way to react, shame the rest of the world could not care less and just looks at the figureswai2.gif

Yet thousands upon thousands of Farangs choose to retire in Thailand and Millions upon Millions of tourists choose to holiday in Thailand, looks like the rest of the world don't give a fig one way or the other.

Seems to me that ThaiVisa members are the biggest critics of just about everything in Thailand, and as I don't see a mass exodus of Farangs who live here by choice, actually leaving Thailand, looks like they don't give a fig either.

Hmmm I love these definitions...Thailand has many such

Not man not woman = Lady boy

Not prostitute = go go girl

Not bribery = T Money

Not mistress `= Friend

Love Houses = Short time lodging

Not Terrorism = harassment and the use of arms

Not Thuggery = Discipline

Smile = shy stare

Coming from a family of alcoholics, I know one when I see one. His face is so swollen and puffy, and his remarks are so idiotic, it is painfully clear this man is on the sauce day and night.

Hes not an alcholic. He only drinks when he's either by himself or with someone else.
  • Like 1

"The Deputy Prime Minister said that the US has once believed that the terrorist group Hezbollah came to Thailand, but the issue was later proven false."

I'm glad that we don't know how many terrorists are living here. When driving down to the south, a mosque each 5 km. That alone doesn't mean a lot.

People who kill Thai teachers in this country ARE terrorists.

Even some "Tamil Tigers" are hiding in Thailand planning new attacks from here.

I wish it would be proven false..... wai2.gif

Edited by sirchai