Looking For Wonderland Farms

jst

i heard of a place called Wonderland Farms. they have animals and play areas for kids. it is located somewhere off sukumvit toward na jomtien. i am trying to take my kiddie camp there for a field trip. any contact information would be great. thanks!

Edited by jst

drive south on Sukh from Jomtien....Look for a Blue sign that says "Silver lake 500 mtrs on the left." Turn off and drive down a pleasant winding road. You will come to a roundabout so turn right at it and drive round a large lake. You will come to a chinese temple with a car park - the road veers hard right and the Farm is on the right about 300 yards further along. Silver lake is a few km further along that road. They don't sell food but coffee and cakes...

Had a chat with the "owner" / his wifes land, but he set it up - Norwegian Ex - Cruise Ship Captain, very personable. He is basically sitting on a gold mine with the place. During the week they get around 50 people per day and on the weekends 300 - 500 people each day. Lots of thai facebook photo opportunities. People were turning up with tripods and the whole camera bag last time I was there. Good for a couple of hours with the young kids. He gets a lot of people driving down from Bangkok on the weekends. Would recommend a weekday when you can just crash in the nice outdoor furniture and let the kids roam, weekends are too packed, often miss out on the nice seats. Excellent location, fingers crossed it doesn't become too rundown over time.