Good Sound System For My Pc

Crushdepth

I have a set of Creative speakers and the sound is quite good for both music and games. Comes with two small desktop speakers and a sub-woofer and cost around 4500B. I was surprised how much output there was from the tiny desktop speakers and maintain quality. You can get Creative 6.1 speaker set for about 6000B, but too many speakers for me unless you want full surround sound and have a place to put them all.

I have a set of Creative speakers and the sound is quite good for both music and games. Comes with two small desktop speakers and a sub-woofer and cost around 4500B. I was surprised how much output there was from the tiny desktop speakers and maintain quality.

I have the same, its unreal how loud and bassey you can get it to run :o

I have a set of Creative speakers and the sound is quite good for both music and games. Comes with two small desktop speakers and a sub-woofer and cost around 4500B. I was surprised how much output there was from the tiny desktop speakers and maintain quality.

I have the same, its unreal how loud and bassey you can get it to run :o

Likewise I own a creative labs cube set - except I have 4 cube speakers and a woofer. For 35quid dare say it rivals what a component audio would blast out.

Francios

Im in the market for an audigy 2 and was wondering where you got it ?and what model it is?how much,etc The x-fi is too dear so the audgy two will have to do, Im sure you got the latest drivers off their site (creative) is the sound good with the audigy EAX games etc?

On the back of your pc tower are stereo miniplugs for audio in/out.

You can use your PC as an audio component same as you would a tape deck for example. I run twin audio leads in and out of my PC from my main stereo system using the tape monitor switch or any input would do

so I get full sound from my PC through my stereo system. I also record onto my hard drive this way, putting cassette tape onto digital and make a CD from that and through away my old casettes (or records if you still have those)

The Creative / Cambridge Audio type cubes are quite good, almost identical to Bose Cube speakers.

Its a little but more expensive but running a proper stereo amplifier from the PC works the best with some proper bookshelf speakers, Probably get a reasonable set-up this way for 12,000 Baht or so, and its very re-usable. Or if you have an old amplifier lying around, use that with a pair of proper speakers.

I have a Creative SoundBlaset Audigy 2 Value sound card: about 2,900 Baht

Speakers Creative Inspire T7900 7.1: about 8,000 Baht

All available at Pantip

The software for the Audigy2 has players/drivers for:

- DVD-AUDIO

- EAX

- Dolby Digital EX

Great stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

At 750 bht or a bit less the Saag 10R, active subwoofer plus two satelittes is amongst the best bargains of my life. Bought in Tuk com Pattaya.

www.siamsaag.com

However I would test the system in the store as the first set did not work out of the box for me.