Drunken Gang Leave Local Government Officer In A Coma After Attack

Rimmer

Drugged up Yobbos leave man in a coma after attack

d2.jpg

SATTAHIP:--On Thursday, A gang of drugged up Yobs were arrested in Sattahip and accused of the attempted murder of a local government officer.

Police used CCTV footage to establish the identity of a local gang who had stopped alongside the off duty government employee and beaten him about the head with a wooden bat until he fell into a coma. The injured man is still in Hospital and has yet to recover from his coma, Medics say that he came very close to dying.

The seven man gang were riding their motorcycles when they passed the (now) injured man and his pal as they sat on their bikes on the roadside chatting. The gang leader now claims that he did indeed lead the attack but claims he did so because the other man “diss’d” him by reving up his own motorbike as the gang passed by.

The beating, which lasted 10 minutes, left the man in a coma as his friend fled and called the authorities..

Full story:http://www.pattaya103.com/gang-attack-government-employee/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2012-12-21

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

The gang leader now claims that he did indeed lead the attack but claims he did so because the other man “diss’d” him by reving up his own motorbike as the gang passed by.

Good grief, what next, "he was breathing with a mocking tone"

Hope the injured guy makes a full and speedy recovery.

Clearly if you are a 'Drugged Up Yob" and you wish to maim/kill government officials you should use a Ferrari instead of a wooden bat to inflict the damage which will then allow you to walk away without charge.

Edited by PREM-R
  • Like 1

Clearly if you are a 'Drugged Up Yob" and you wish to maim/kill government officials you should use a Ferrari instead of a wooden bat to inflict the damage which will then allow you to walk away without charge.

Not sure if you are just trying to be funny, but whatever the in's and out's, rights or wrongs, one was an accident. Not a unprovoked attack.

I just had the audacity to overtake a guy on a scooter at lunchtime while on my motorbike, it caused him so much anguish that he had to almost kill both of us to get back 'in the lead'.

Sometimes I wonder about this place. blink.png

Glad he wasn't with his mates as with enough backup to ensure a completely uneven fight it could have been a capital offense. ohmy.png

Edited by cbrer

Well, all joking aside, when you see groups of guys like this at night, its better to head out in a different direction. Lately I have seen more and more of these gangs, or maybe they were just large groups of kiddies, but it only takes one gun to take out a lone rider, and im sure they can all ride better than us. Mostly they like to ride in a group, and block the traffic from behind, so I have just pulled over or turned down another street. People in gangs dont really want to lose face with their friends.

Not sure if you are just trying to be funny, but whatever the in's and out's, rights or wrongs, one was an accident. Not a unprovoked attack.

Do you think that either of these incidents would have taken place if the assailants had not been under the influence of drink and or drugs? It was alleged that the Ferrari guy had been drinking alcohol and snorting "coke" until the early hours of the morning before driving his car on an urban highway at speeds of up to 200kph. Do you really think that anyone acting under such circumstances can claim to have been involved in an "accident". Thai people of all status levels do not undertand the concept of "consequence", but in the case of the bike yobs it is straight to jail, in the case of the Ferrari driver it is "mai pen rai".

I thought "yobs" are bald and tatted Brits.

I believe yob was first used to refer to any boys who were considered of "working class" but was later revised to refer to young men who were considered to be "ruffians". I think the people you are refering to are now known as "Chavs" but I may be wrong.