Austrian Arrested Following Alleged Sexual Assault Of Former Girlfriend At Pattaya Apartment

Rimmer

Austrian arrested following alleged sexual assault of former girlfriend at Pattaya apartment

austrian-5.jpg

PATTAYA:--The former girlfriend of a 37 year old Austrian ex-pat, claims she was sexually assaulted in his rented room in Central Pattaya on Saturday afternoon.

Police were called to the Pandia Apartments in Soi Baokao just before 5pm and met with Khun Sawalot aged 33 who, despite being hard of hearing and unable to speak, communicated to Police a number of accusations against her former boyfriend, Mr. Christian Leiter, who allegedly attempted to sexually assault her in his room after Khun Sawalot agreed to accompany him after an agreement was made for him to pay her for sexual services. He refused to pay any money when inside the room and she attempted to leave. Mr. Leiter is alleged, at this point, to have forced her onto the bed. He is then alleged to have placed his hands around her neck which preceded an attempted sexual assault.

Mr. Leiter was arrested and handcuffed after Police were told that the pair had split-up 5 months ago but for the last two months had become intimate again. Every time Khun Sawalot would ask for money for her time and trouble and each time she would be given nothing.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/68764/austrian-arrested-alleged-sexual-assault-girlfriend-pattaya-apartment/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-12-22

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

It makes me sad when an "intimate" relationship goes bad.

Why can't he just pay her the money for sex that she is asking?........................................wink.png

"Every time Khun Sawalot would ask for money for her time and trouble and each time she would be given nothing"

• Like 2

Deaf and Dumb Woman may have cried wolf

PATTAYA:--A 33 year old deaf and dumb girl reported her Austrian Ex Boyfriend to the police in Friday, claiming that he had asaulted her violently

Police attended the scene in a room on Soi Buakau, Pattaya, and managed to communicate with the woman, using a note pad, enough to ascertain that she was claiming that her “former boyfriend”, Christian Leiter, a 33 year old Austrian Expat, had attempted to assault her in her room during an agreed reunion.

Full story:http://www.pattaya103.com/deaf-woman-claims-attempted-rape/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2012-12-22

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Why can't he just pay her the money for sex that she is asking?........................................wink.png

"Every time Khun Sawalot would ask for money for her time and trouble and each time she would be given nothing"

prostitution is illegal in thailand!

Please don't spread ignorance and misinformation.

Not exactly.

Dumb Woman may have cried wolf

biggrin.png Honestly, you just couldn't make this up.

that was our first idea for the header. but you know I would have been ripped to shreds smile.png

Hope you'll provide a follow up of the police's decision, who will be prosecuted, or fined, or whatever. You won't, because you news people in Thailand report the crimes, but drop all stories after that. Any particular reason for this?

She did not realise she had been sexually assaulted, until he refused to pay.

I get the feeling I am being ignorant considering a few others have liked your post, but are you suggesting that every time a man and woman have intimate interactions, the Man is sexually assaulting the woman? This kind of approach is common with feminists in my country, and a large reason why I never have, and never will, touch a New Zealand woman. Could sex have been used as a weapon to attempt to extort even more money in this case, or is this guy a genuine rapist? It really is a he said she said situation, sadly.

It is a serious concern when sex becomes a weapon IMO.

So you have any knowledge that it is not against Thai law anymore ?

Anyway, good possibility now, -going back to good old cold Austria- (at that time of the year-have to put at least a T-shirt on there), for the Austrian!

"Som nam na" to get in his Overstay situation in an argument with a working girl or Ex-GF! whistling.gif

Sorry to read that, -compatriot.-

Each time? how many "freebies" did that puke get? he's lucky he did not have to pay thru the nose with tats like that! got to take care of the "working girls" as prostution is illegal in thailand! and the tooth fairy is a homosexual!

WHAT..?? - Prostitution actually is illegal in Thailand, but the Thai definition and the Western Definition seem to be at odds...LOL