Small Type Dog For A Good And Caring Home

n210mp

My wife and I are looking to adopt a small Gizzmo type dog or bitch with plenty of character such as a Pug. Bulldog, Jack Russell, Snouzer,

in fact the uglier the better but not older than three years.

Waiting is a large secure garden with a pool,

A Mongrel with any of the characteristic of the doge mentioned not objected to.

The lucky dog will be treated just like a baby and showered with love and adoration.

We live in the Soi Siam country club area of Pattaya

Regards Harry

Edited by n210mp

Hi

And thanks for the offer, I did try to persuade the Big Boss that it would be a good idea to take one of the pups.

However she knows exactly what she wants in a "little dog" and of course when Thai lady makes her mind up what can you do but go with the flow.

Your kind offer to deliver was very touching and your obvious concern is to your credit, I am as I said very sorry that we are indeed looking for a small companion otherwise I would have been over like a shot because when you zoom in on the pups in your photo they look as though the are in good health and condition.

I don't think you'll get one of them for free as they are expensive breeds. Mongrels can look like Jack Russells, though. Pugs and (English) bulldogs are prone to genetic conditions that make infectious diseases look harmless in comparison. 75% chance they develope one or several.

I got me a Pitbull just because they are at the brink of extinction in Europe, regulated to death. Turns out she loves people, and is an excellent protector for our poodles.

Hello Potosi

and thanks for your input.

Really nothing in life is free is it but that isn't the primary reason that I set the thread up in the manner that I did!

I should have said something like;

We are looking for a stable, sound and nappy trained doggy that would fit into our lives and would benefit from having servants similar to the ones who presumably are having to find a home for him

And f there are any Farangs out there in Thai Visa land who are having to leave the Country because of illness or other personal reasons and worrying about the fate of their pet dog then here is a chance to find a genuine and caring home for the pet and to know that their doggy will be looked after in the same manner that they themselves would look after their pet.

Notice I did not limit the search for a doggy to just the Pattaya are and would be prepared to go anywhere to find a pet that was suitable, possibly incurring similar costs if going to a Breeder in the area and buying our pet pooch.

We would also consider going to a rescue place but after trying to gain entry to the one up near Mabrachan a couple of time without success decided that a little advert on Thai Visa may well be a good move!

So really its not about money, its about finding what is best for us and also for the owners of any dog that is in the position of having to find a new home