Installshield Wizard Problem (bluetooth Dongle)

Ken

I am running Windows XP Home version, Service Pack 2 on my notebook computer. In the past I have installed the software that came on a CD for my bluetooth dongle (from x-micro) and the installshield wizard was in English. And when I opened up the bluetooth icon after installation everything was in English. I had a need to remove that software a while ago and now I am trying to install it again, but the installshield wizard is in some other language....a sample of the language is here...." Få åtkomst till konfigurationsguiden för Bluetooth I den här guiden får du hjälp med följande:".

I can take this same CD to my Desktop and the installwizard is in English and bluetooth is installed "in English". Any idea what has changed or what I need to change on my notebook, to get the installwizard back to English for this bluetooth device? :o

maybe if you do an internet search you can find another driver from x-micro and use that. if you know the bluetooth version number and name(i don't know exactly what the different names are) you may be able to use another companies driver.

i think the language is finnish?swedish?danish? kinda strange that it changed like that

Thanks joka. Yes, it is strange that this thing has changed languages like that. Indeed, I have looked at the x-micro web site and the download for my bluetooth usb dongle appears to be the same version as my CD. I have emailed their support team for some help and am waiting for a response from them (we'll see if I get one). :D

And it appears that at least so far it is only the windows installer for this x-micro device that I have this problem. Anything else installs in English....so far. :o