Major Pattaya Drug Suppression Operation Targets Troubled Community In Banglamung

Rimmer

Major Pattaya drug suppression operation targets troubled community in Banglamung

drugs-10.jpg

PATTAYA:--Officers from Banglamung Police and Banglamung District Narcotics Unit conducted a joint operation at a troubled community in Banglamung sub-district early on Monday morning.

Over 100 officers took part in the operation which saw over 40 houses checked at the Rongreur Community following orders from the Chief of Banglamung District Khun Chawalit, who is determined to suppress drug crime by targeting individual communities in a systematic sweep of the area.

Many were arrested of minor drug offences but two men, who are thought to be the main drug suppliers for the small community,

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/68921/major-pattaya-drug-suppression-operation-targets-troubled-community-banglamung/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-12-24

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I guess, from reading about all of these drug bust, that there must not be any type of illegal search laws in Thailand. Doesnt pertain to me, since dont have any, but just wondered how it works. Same as when the police catch someone for whatever, seems they confess as fast as possible, and turn over all the top people they can, but that must be for a bit off the sentence, although they havent even had time to go to court yet. Reminds me of the movie "Bangkok Hilton", but even after confessing, she still got the max penalty, so maybe these guys giving up their friends, dont really get a "discount"!