Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

Never mind the political shenanigans. If these young ladies unsure.png are the best Thailand can find to promote CM's new Maya shopping mall, then the country is in deep do-do.

12188423104_9c1ce5a5d3_b.jpg

I don't know. It takes a special kind of woman to pull off the big hair look. biggrin.png

David

• Like 2

Sattelite dish mounting solution for if your house(room) is pointed at the wrong hemisphere.

All this trouble just for watching the daily Thai soaps....whistling.gif

12208644404_50332eb43f_c.jpg

Reminds me of an old joke.

What do you call the little box behind a satelite dish?..........A council house.cheesy.gif

sorry.gif

• Like 1

Street scene ... a dusk this evening. Neon lights always photogenic .. had to do minimal tweeking ...but I pressed the button very skillfully.

This reminds me of a sign that used to be common around Pattaya many years ago. It was " Dr Jack Clinic ".

Are they still around and if so has anyone got a photo of one to post.I did have in the days before digitals

but I think it got lost or discarded when we shifted to Thailand.whistling.gif

Edited by Ron19

Was a good day for street shooting in Warorat Market in Chiang Mai. Chinese New Year is up and running so a fair amount of people there.

This guy was one of the performers. Loved the contrast between the two shots. He was a real ham.

David

post-107798-0-88887800-1391077091_thumb.

post-107798-0-86435300-1391077109_thumb.

• Like 1