Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

DAL....Your studies of observation are becoming quite remarkable!

smile.png

It's embarrassing enough to acknowledge I never looked beyond the picture in my life, sunshine. I see a new world now.smile.png

It's called situational awareness....you're learning....thumbsup.gif

_DSC0596.JPG

Hauling Cane perhaps? Looks like it...neat shot.

Definately sugarcane and this is the biggest load that I've seen.The following photo clearly shows the overhang on the sides with the width at the top almost twice the width of the trucks tray.At least this driver has the sense to put a red flag on both sides to draw attention to the overwidth load.Most truck drivers here don't bother.I'd like to know what the weight of the sugarcane would be in a load like this.My guess is around 30 tonnes.

_DSC0594.JPG

sweet

Hauling Cane perhaps? Looks like it...neat shot.

Definately sugarcane and this is the biggest load that I've seen.The following photo clearly shows the overhang on the sides with the width at the top almost twice the width of the trucks tray.At least this driver has the sense to put a red flag on both sides to draw attention to the overwidth load.Most truck drivers here don't bother.I'd like to know what the weight of the sugarcane would be in a load like this.My guess is around 30 tonnes.

_DSC0594.JPG

sweet

Wouldn't be too sweet if it fell off and caused an accident and I,ve seen incidents of that a number of times since I've been here,

@ Ron19...

I have seen tip overs too...not pretty especially if there's something under the tip. Back in the 80's I

saw a log carrier...twin trailer jobber way overloaded....roll over on a turn...the 2 motorbikes trying to

pass never knew what hit em...logs all over the road...couple more wrecks from motorists slamming

into rolling logs...huge mess. Happened up in Mae Hong Son Prov...

• Like 1