Turkey Dinner / Ready Cooked Take Out ? Where?

Penangfreak

Might I suggest

http://mjsmokehouse.com/?page_id=6

SET DINNERS

Turkey Dinner Set 5 kg turkey set / 4, 500 B

“5 kg to 6 kg baked turkey served with 3 kg of mash potatoes, 1 kg stuffing, homemade gravy and cranberry included. Please order at least 5 days in advance.”

oops.. I see I just reposted what the previous posted said.. not sure how I didn't see that post first.

Edited by Jayman

Might I suggest to MJ's Smokehouse that they indicate somewhere on their 7 page website their location crazy.gif

They don't list the location as they don't want anyone showing up there. They are setup to take orders over the phone or internet and then they provide free delivery.

Might I suggest to MJ's Smokehouse that they indicate somewhere on their 7 page website their location crazy.gif

They don't list the location as they don't want anyone showing up there. They are setup to take orders over the phone or internet and then they provide free delivery.

I would have thought they'd welcome visitors. They might be hiding all sorts of things by not disclosing their location not least squalor.

They are not a retail location and rather based out of their pvt home which is not located in the city of pattaya. It's not at all a convenient or easy to find location.

I figured most ppl would be very happy with the idea of free delivery.

Are you for real? Why should free delivery be such a magnet?

Now you say it's a private operation I have even more desire to see the place.

How many butchers deliver? Are you looking for a turkey diner with all the fixings or are you just here to complain about stuff?

How many butchers deliver? Are you looking for a turkey diner with all the fixings or are you just here to complain about stuff?

Who says your a butcher? Only you. I'm a millionaire Adonis giggle.gif "all the fixings" doesn't include any vegetable except mash.

Dozens of restaurants deliver for free, just check out WOW or door2door

I suggest you do more research into what you are trying to sell.

Who says your a butcher? Only you. I'm a millionaire Adonis giggle.gif "all the fixings" doesn't include any vegetable except mash.

Dozens of restaurants deliver for free, just check out WOW or door2door

I suggest you do more research into what you are trying to sell.

First off, I'm in no way affiliated with mjsmokehouse other than I'm a customer. 2nd, none of those services deliver, they all add a charge onto the menu prices and a delivery fee.

Edited by Jayman

I've had a delivery from them. Great selection of food. I think his wife did the delivery. They operate out of their house. I think not wanting to turn their home into a retail store is understandable. I believe he use to be the chef at a well known local restaurant. I've heard nothing but good comments about this place.