Car For Rent 15K A Month?

Neole

Never seen a decent renter with cosha insurance for 500bt a day.

Actually when Hertz have one of their offers on they only charge about that, including full zero-excess insurance. They always seem to have some sort of offer on; the trick is to know it exists and to ask for it (normally only available from call-centres, not in-branch, though I went into a branch and got the girl to call the call-centre to get the special rate).

Never seen a decent renter with cosha insurance for 500bt a day.

Actually when Hertz have one of their offers on they only charge about that, including full zero-excess insurance. They always seem to have some sort of offer on; the trick is to know it exists and to ask for it (normally only available from call-centres, not in-branch, though I went into a branch and got the girl to call the call-centre to get the special rate).

Yup, AVIS have similar deals and I've never been unhappy with hiring a Vios or similar from them. Maybe a touch more than 15K but only a couple of thousand.

Q Cars and Expat Car Rental used to have older models for Baht 15,000 a month but it was probably for longer periods than just 1 month.

There is no way I would rent a car (or any other vehicle for that matter) in Thailand without zero-excess insurance.

As far as I know neither of those companies have it.