Drunk Belgian Tourist Robs Pattaya Musicians Of Their Tips

webfact

Former Belgian Police Officer assaults Thai Police Corporal at Pattaya Police Station

belgium-3.jpg

PATTAYA:--Just before 1.45am on Saturday, Police were called to the Lucky Star Beer Bar on Pattaya Beach in front of Soi 8 to deal with a Belgian patron who was accused of stealing money from a tip-box situated at the front of a sound stage.

Mr. Jos De Smet aged 52, a former Police Officer from Belgium, was accused of stealing 800 Baht from the Tip Box and is further accused of using 400 Baht of the money to pay for his drinks before he left the bar. As he left he was stopped by the Bar Manager Khun Pisan aged 32 and the female singer Khun Gidapar aged 40 and was asked to accompany them the short distance to Pattaya Police Station at the front of Soi 9 on Pattaya Beach. He refused and when Police arrived, he decided to go.

When he arrived at the Police Station, he was taken to the 2nd Floor investigation room where he was subjected to a search. A Police Corporal wanted to search Mr. De Smet’s trouser pockets but was prevented from doing so by Mr. De Smet who was in a heavily intoxicated state.

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...police-station/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-01-05

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Gotta love this photo: looks like he is dancing to the Abba song 'Money Money Money'.

More likely 'Dancing Queen'.

He'd have to be wearing white socks to be a dancing queen...

Former Belgian Police Officer assaults Thai Police Corporal at Pattaya Police Station

belgium-3.jpg

PATTAYA:--Just before 1.45am on Saturday, Police were called to the Lucky Star Beer Bar on Pattaya Beach in front of Soi 8 to deal with a Belgian patron who was accused of stealing money from a tip-box situated at the front of a sound stage.

Mr. Jos De Smet aged 52, a former Police Officer from Belgium, was accused of stealing 800 Baht from the Tip Box and is further accused of using 400 Baht of the money to pay for his drinks before he left the bar. As he left he was stopped by the Bar Manager Khun Pisan aged 32 and the female singer Khun Gidapar aged 40 and was asked to accompany them the short distance to Pattaya Police Station at the front of Soi 9 on Pattaya Beach. He refused and when Police arrived, he decided to go.

When he arrived at the Police Station, he was taken to the 2nd Floor investigation room where he was subjected to a search. A Police Corporal wanted to search Mr. De Smet’s trouser pockets but was prevented from doing so by Mr. De Smet who was in a heavily intoxicated state.

pattaya-one.jpg

Gotta love this photo: looks like he is dancing to the Abba song 'Money Money Money'.

No its definitely gangnam style.

No, it's Taijiquan.tongue.png

"A Police Corporal wanted to search Mr. De Smet’s trouser pockets but was prevented from doing so by Mr. De Smet ......"

Ah. What has it got in its pocketses, my precious?

I'm looking forward to the sequel of this bust.

well lets look at the charges drunk and disorderly,stealing,resisting arrest,asaulting a police officer,surely thats got to be 100bht fine.

I think when we go to bar, we should aware of the alchohol intake limit because if not, we can cause trouble and harm to other persons like in this example

I think when "certains" go to bar, "certains" should aware of the alchohol intake limit because if not, "certains" can cause trouble and harm to other persons like in this example

Sorry man whatever my alcohol intake never ever will I behave like that, on the other hand "In vino veritas" so shame on him

He's a police, he just tried to follow local police traditions.

Normally as a good mod you should delete your own post...

even more, send yourself a warning for giving bad example for Thai bashingsmile.png

Of course I am joking....sorry sorry sick.gif

• Like 1

belgium-3.jpg

pattaya-one.jpg

Maybe you'll love this one too, less than 2 month old:

Former Belgian Beer Bar Owner Arrested At His Former Bar In Central Pattaya

post-154100-0-13448400-1357586010_thumb.

Same profile, same style, same place! So I ask our Belgian friends, what the f*** is this new dance? Always with the BIB? Dance floors only in police station ?

At first I thought Gangman dance was a bit ridiculous, sorry but yours not better whistling.gif

• Like 1

belgium-3.jpg

pattaya-one.jpg

Maybe you'll love this one too, less than 2 month old:

Former Belgian Beer Bar Owner Arrested At His Former Bar In Central Pattaya

post-154100-0-13448400-1357586010_thumb.

Same profile, same style, same place! So I ask our Belgian friends, what the f*** is this new dance? Always with the BIB? Dance floors only in police station ?

At first I thought Gangman dance was a bit ridiculous, sorry but yours not better whistling.gif

It is called going down in style:D:D

jomtienfun