Pattaya Resturant Map

Jayman

Taste and meat quality.I'd say quantity stays the same as the girlfriend had the spicy and volume looked similar though her noodles were a thicker type to my angel hair style.Std and spicy were 45b.

To be realy special for me I need it served with a side plate of cut long beans,bean sprouts,and the slight aniseed flavoured greens which I get with my chicken noodle soup for 35b past soi 31 on Nernplubwan from a cart on the next seven forecourt.

I'm still looking for a Moo daeng noodle soup place haven't found much of that style in this area.

Anyone able to recommend a good place?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are already 2 running projects :
www.findyourwayin.com

( has app for Ko Samui Ready and now its upcomming for pattaya )

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/koh-samui-find-your-way-in/id549617238?mt=8

Also there is a map : http://www.pattayapeople.zooqi.com/

This is organised by a Pattaya based Company : TO&I co ltd ( near Mabtachan Lake )

Good to follow that progress there

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings to all.

Any wine lovers here?

I would love to invite all wine lovers to indulge in our Wine Tasting on the 22th Feb 2014 @ Gardencliff Resort & Spa Pattaya.

We provide 4 glasses of wine with fresh cold cuts and variety of cheese @ 699B.

On top of that, we have a live band who can play almost any songs and we just happen to screen live football match in our big projector!!

Lastly, I'm pretty sure you wont be disappointed with our atmosphere in the hotel. It gets very romantic in the evening.

If you are interested, please do email me at [email protected]

Cheers!

Edited by milangrg

• 3 months later...

Jayman;

I know of a few really great restaurants in Pattaya I can tell you about but you're requiring too many technical requirements that I never bother with. I've never used a GPS in my entire life an I never get lost.

I go to Pattaya almost every other weekend an these are the places I MUST hit up!

I'll just give you the locations for you to find yourself. They're all easy to find.

-Mike's Mexican restaurant

Thappraya soi 11

-Heidelberg's German restaurant

North Pattaya rd soi 18

-BeerFest, Russian restaurant & brewery

Second rd. between soi 4&5

Now go map them yourself! :)

Pratumnak was not well represented so have added in a few of my favourites. Cabbages & Condoms on Soi 4. Au Bon Coin, between Soi 5 & 6, and for the best value breakfast Irish Rovers on Soi 4. I have also added in Voodoo lounge on Soi Chaiyapreuk, close to Jomtien Beach, which is getting really popular and for 3 SoiDogNight I added in Mikes as have used it myself, Soi 11 just off of Thappraya. Regards Pattaya Property Auctions.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is not commercial, it is crowd sourcing. Add your restaurant to www.openstreetmap.org and it will show up. Costs nothing. You only need an email to create an user. Then sign in and select 'Edit'. Unlike Google maps this is free and open data that can be used and copied by everyone. It is also used for making Garmin GPS maps so your restaurant will show on them too if you add them.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Very good thank you. Where is the best Dutch food in town?

I have not been at any of these places so I can only point them out.

Double Dutch in Jomtein

+66 84 6777014

doubledutchthailand.com

N12.88441º E100.87987º

Google

Tulip House in Jomtien

+66 38 231134

http://www.tuliphouse.info/

N12.89006º E100.87514º

Google

Holland Tulip Resort, do not know if their restaurant is open to the public nor if they actualy serve Dutch food.

+66 84 1293957

+66 86 7088651

hollandtulip-resort.com

N12.92971º E100.93554º

Google

Holland Tulip Bakery, run by above resort, do not know if they actualy serve Dutch food.

N12.93250º E100.93900º

Google

Some Thai-Dutch place out in the sticks

N12.87704º E101.02290º

Google

Edited by NightRider70

• 1 month later...

Hi does anyone know of a BBQ fish restaurant just south of central pattaya? I've been with my girlfriend a few times over the last few years. Alas I am no longer with her but this restaurant was fantastic. It har a large bbq grill with large salt coated fish that they would bbq. Served with a selection of leaves the hat you would put bits of fish, fresh ginger, some herbs, crushed peanuts , noodles and some sause and roll up the leaves and pop it in your mouth. The restaurant seated about 60 was outdoors and had a few large tv screens. It was down a side road. I use to drive there but it was always dark and I just can't remember the location.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi there,

For those who love asian food, central asian cuisine there is a nice restaurant Caravan in Pattaya, here is their webiste:

www.caravan.asia, and google map: bitly.com/caravan-map. The food is authentic cantral asian food, mostly made from beef, lamb and chicken, menu also include some popular russian dishes. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for some new tastes.

IMG_7226v.JPG

6 hours ago, Marik58 said:

Hi there,

For those who love asian food, central asian cuisine there is a nice restaurant Caravan in Pattaya, here is their webiste:

www.caravan.asia, and google map: bitly.com/caravan-map. The food is authentic cantral asian food, mostly made from beef, lamb and chicken, menu also include some popular russian dishes. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for some new tastes.

IMG_7226v.JPG

and just coincidentally, you are the owner  ;-)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...