Keith Richards In Town?

rebo

I saw this and thought for sure it must be so

Keith Richards' wife packs sausages so he won't have to eat Thai food on holiday

but no, in fact

The Rolling Stones guitarist and his spouse Patti Hansen have a holiday home in Parrot Cay on the Turks and Caicos Islands in the Caribbean and she always makes sure to take some home comforts for him to eat when they're there, rather than the Asian fare provided by the resort which runs the island.

• Like 1

but no, in fact

The Rolling Stones guitarist and his spouse Patti Hansen have a holiday home in Parrot Cay on the Turks and Caicos Islands in the Caribbean and she always makes sure to take some home comforts for him to eat when they're there, rather than the Asian fare provided by the resort which runs the island.

No need to pack sausages when visiting CM. We're well catered for in the old sausage department wink.png

but no, in fact

You know you've just sparked 'the best sausages in Chiang Mai' thread wink.png

• Like 2

Of course he is, where else would someone with a net worth of £280 million go?

I guess with that dosh, he could also be a hansum man, though I don't see Chiang Mai as his scene, it's probably a bit wild for an OAP like him......wonder what he does with his basic pension?

Going on 70 now and still touring the world - gotta give it to him, an all time great.

keith-richards-1351981820.jpg

I wouldn't bet on it that 280 Million is enough to make him a hansome man biggrin.png

A thousand baht is all that's required to be hansum for at least a short time along LK.

For a little more he could be an ugly women.

About 4 years ago I was in smile bar on Muang Mueng and there was a guy who was a spitting image for Keith Richards. He looked so alike people were having their picture taken with him. Think the guy lived here so might be the same man although 4 years is obviously a long time.

YoungBrit

• Like 1

About 4 years ago I was in smile bar on Muang Mueng and there was a guy who was a spitting image for Keith Richards. He looked so alike people were having their picture taken with him. Think the guy lived here so might be the same man although 4 years is obviously a long time.

YoungBrit

Don't suppose you've got a snap of this geezer?

I liked the post I saw a few years ago, John Claude VanDamme stole my ladyboy. Evidently this guy was chatting up a ladyboy in Pats in walks VanDamme with his crew and bar fines 4 or 5 ladyboys including the one the poster had been chatting up, what a bummer.

I liked the post I saw a few years ago, John Claude VanDamme stole my ladyboy. Evidently this guy was chatting up a ladyboy in Pats in walks VanDamme with his crew and bar fines 4 or 5 ladyboys including the one the poster had been chatting up, what a bummer.

Indeed wink.png

• Like 1

About 4 years ago I was in smile bar on Muang Mueng and there was a guy who was a spitting image for Keith Richards. He looked so alike people were having their picture taken with him. Think the guy lived here so might be the same man although 4 years is obviously a long time. YoungBrit
Don't suppose you've got a snap of this geezer?

I think I might have. I will try and fish it out!

Was Keith an actor in 'Nightmare On Elm Street' ? That picture with the hat reminds me of Freddy Krueger ! rolleyes.gif

"Ricardo" the aging, folk rocking member,

Keith Richards spotted in CM

The penny drops.........

And all those red herring posts in the travel forum about getting the cheapest flights to UK via Mumbai. Like it thumbsup.gif

Edited by MESmith
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Was Keith an actor in 'Nightmare On Elm Street' ? That picture with the hat reminds me of Freddy Krueger ! rolleyes.gif

"Ricardo" the aging, folk rocking member,

Keith Richards spotted in CM

The penny drops.........

And all those red herring posts in the travel forum about getting the cheapest flights to UK via Mumbai. Like it thumbsup.gif

Urk ... Ya Got Me ! cheesy.gifclap2.gif

Just read his biography "Life". Superb book, beautifully written and a bit of an eye opener. Highly recommended if you like this old rock star stuff.

I agree. When I move back to Thailand, I'm torn about how many books to lug with me, but I can't imagine leaving home without that one. A colleague who is not a Stones fan read part of it. He said that it was simply excellent storytelling, regardless of how much you like the Stones.