20 <-> 45

Maramook

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some women prefer older men. Eg experience and knoweldge versus inexperience and immaturity. Look at Celine Dion. My girlfriend is this type of woman. She stays with me because she loves me and wants to be with me. Often there isn't money available from me and there are lots of richer suitors available. She knows all this and still chooses me. So its dispells the stereotype money digging Thai woman.

Sent from my Andriod smartphone.

• Like 1

..is there something I can't I understand?

It would appear a very lot you don't understand. So much wouldn't know where to begin but will take a stab at advising you there are plenty of other girls out there and you should not be hitting on someone elses girl.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if you are new to the game or not, but.............

"There is a girl in my condo. She's approximately 20 years old. She's quite wonderful and attractive. I saw her a numerous times but there was not an opportunity to talk to her."

From not even having talked to her before to trying to break a relationship (assuming she is not on the game) in your first meeting, then throwing your rattle & teddy out of the pram because she wouldn't give a complete stranger her phone number, actually stinks of a troll post.

Looks like homie ain't got no game to me

Personally, despite being like Adonis personified, I find girls only rarely give me thier phone number without a bit of conversation and such prior.

SC

They definitely do. And it takes place much more frequently than just rarely.

I suppose, before we all jump to conclusions, we should ask a few simple questions.

Is she Thai?

Are you Thai?

Are you a bloke?

SC

yes, no, bloke = guy. What's the point of these questions?

The bottom line is, I should save her from a scary-scary farang anyway, should not I?smile.png

She might like scary.

I know a guy that converted a girl to all sorts of sordid interests.

She loves him and only him.

Some say she is hot.....each to their own.....he is older and much fatter.

So, he does things for/to her that doubtless many others could do....an itch scratched so to speak.....this may just be the same deal.

Ask her if she has an itch ?

I have the other girls, however. I'm not frightened to introduce with a girl on a street, here or in my country, it doesn't matter. Actually, in Thailand it makes me dizzy with excitement to do that more.

I naturally don't understand why she did that: met a farang who was much too much her senior and refused (very politely, however) to give a phone to me. I don't believe there are feelings between them because I've seen him. And I won't either.

Leave her alone if it looks like she's not interested with you. You have approached several times, didn't you? You are only freaking her out. Whether she has true feelings with the other guy is none of your concern, its not good to step over the border. There are plenty of girls elsewhere.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Personally, despite being like Adonis personified, I find girls only rarely give me thier phone number without a bit of conversation and such prior.

SC

They definitely do. And it takes place much more frequently than just rarely.

I suppose, before we all jump to conclusions, we should ask a few simple questions.

Is she Thai?

Are you Thai?

Are you a bloke?

SC

yes, no, bloke = guy. What's the point of these questions?

The bottom line is, I should save her from a scary-scary farang anyway, should not I?smile.png

Maybe the farang is not so scary-scary to her - only it seems, to you. wink.png

Clearly she does not see you as a viable alternative, so why not see what is writ large and obvious to everyone else and back off? She is not inerested in you. coffee1.gif

She might like scary.

I know a guy that converted a girl to all sorts of sordid interests.

She loves him and only him.

Some say she is hot.....each to their own.....he is older and much fatter.

So, he does things for/to her that doubtless many others could do....an itch scratched so to speak.....this may just be the same deal.

Ask her if she has an itch ?

Offer to buy some Tiger Balm??

The description above seems almost familiar somehow...........whistling.gif

I have the other girls, however. I'm not frightened to introduce with a girl on a street, here or in my country, it doesn't matter. Actually, in Thailand it makes me dizzy with excitement to do that more.

I naturally don't understand why she did that: met a farang who was much too much her senior and refused (very politely, however) to give a phone to me. I don't believe there are feelings between them because I've seen him. And I won't either.

could it be because you were slimy enough to offer her your phone number despite the fact that you have been stalking her long enough to know she has a boyfriend?

nah.

Why is this in Pub, OP....why not the CM forum or General. Pub seems a strange forum for this. Hmmmmmmmm.

I was in the Reef the other night - it's a bit of a dive , but the friendliest pub in the neighbourhood, and I would guess the mods thought that the OP belonged with the other sea monsters

, not he better class of troll that we get in General

Maybe be when your a big boy and reach maturity around 45 you might be able to work this out. One thing I go on is this.

It the sole shine through does it matter what holds it

Cobblers.

If the sole shines through its time take it to the cobbler's.

SC

• Like 2

OP,

One thing that you should learn about some Thai girls, especially the ones that will date a foreigner, is that they value security and compassion over all other traits like looks, riches, and especially age. They want to feel secure in their relationships and not just financially. Many have been seriously f'ed over by an ex-bf, generally Thai or a young farang so they may seek out an older farang as they feel that they will be appreciated more and not be cheated on, the older guys are more likely to settle with the first pretty girl they find whereas us younger guys like to play the field much more. The older guys also are more likely to stay in Thailand long term, maybe forever while the young guys are more prone to stick around for 1 to 2 years and then move.

You should never get hung up on one girl as there is usually a prettier one that will be interested in you and your insecurities right around the corner and 100 more after that.

• Like 1

If a stunner going with a 45 year old, slightly fat guy gets your panties in a bunch, how do you cope with it when you see some of them clinging to a 65 year old balding whale in shorts with white socks and sandals?

You, Sir, are a bounder and a cad. I will have you know that I NEVER wear white socks with sandals. STANDARDS, Sirrah, STANDARDS.

If a stunner going with a 45 year old, slightly fat guy gets your panties in a bunch, how do you cope with it when you see some of them clinging to a 65 year old balding whale in shorts with white socks and sandals?

You, Sir, are a bounder and a cad. I will have you know that I NEVER wear white socks with sandals. STANDARDS, Sirrah, STANDARDS.

Okay, white low cut ankle socks are allowed :)