Scooter Accessories Store In Chiang Mai?

Wopanese

facebook.com/coocasethailand

facebook.com/thailand.coocase

• 193/14 Huaykeaw road, Tambon Suthep. Aumpur Muang
  • Chiang Mai, Thailand 50200
  • Next to Honda dealer along Huaykeaw road toward CMU just after the juction of SUper highway/nimman on the left side.

New top case coming to Thailand, heard their new showroom about to open in Feb and maybe they have some stock for you.

facebook.com/coocasethailand

facebook.com/thailand.coocase

• 193/14 Huaykeaw road, Tambon Suthep. Aumpur Muang
  • Chiang Mai, Thailand 50200
  • Next to Honda dealer along Huaykeaw road toward CMU just after the juction of SUper highway/nimman on the left side.

New top case coming to Thailand, heard their new showroom about to open in Feb and maybe they have some stock for you.

Saw the catelog and sample product, quality either same or better than GIVI, but price much cheaper starting from 1700 baht for basic model 28L, till higher model with remote, alarm, mobile phone charger, colour changing options etc.

post-102691-0-92591100-1358305750_thumb.

Also try shop in Ragang Road - not sure of number - about 100 meters before Imperial Mae Ping Hotel (on left side) when heading east from the S/E corner of the moat. Almost opposite Suriwon Bookshop. A small front with lots of helmets outside covered by a camopy.

He has top-boxes, jackets, gloves, boots. Some off-road stuff as well. Also more stock out back so ask if its not there. I found the prices good, and the quality of some of the gear great. I really like Scoyco jackets and gloves - I think Chinese copies of major Euro gear, but actually well made! I usually run when I see "Made in China", but these are nearly as good as my Dri-rider - and only 2,000 baht or so. I also have a Jintan topbox from there that has had one years hard use, and is still in very good condition. I think cost about 1,700 for the larger size.