Farm Photos

shaggy1969

hi shaggy and other members,

please excuse the drawing ive just done them quick, but its me working to them so i understand them,,lol

this is something how it will be shaggy as you see they will be built in 2s 5 lots giving me 10 farrowing pens should i need them,

the sows waiting will be across the corridor in there own pens,

with the boars housed at the end with a mating pen inbetween them,

youll see on the pics once i get going,,lol

pig pen scan.pdf

rough drawing of pen.pdf

• Like 1

Firstly a big thank you to you guys for the welcome back messages.I would be telling fibs if I said that I was glad

to be back and would much rather be back at home with my family....unfortunately love and comfort doesn't put

food on the table,so back to work it is...but your kinds messages helped take the edge off the reality of being back

overseas.

@ Jake I still haven't been able to open the files you posted of your farrowing pens mate.I can't seem to find my

adobe reader.....are there other ways to open the files guys? What are your plans for your gilts/sows whilst they are

in their gestation period mate,will they be separated or group housed?

@ David Yes mate our young un has got some beautiful fair hair,Ole Shaggy must have some pretty potent genes

whizzing around his body....and those captions crack me up. biggrin.png

• Like 1

Slightly Different angle for you all, Thai Herbs from our Farm www.loeiherbs.com

Great post br12stol,thank you for sharing your photos with us.

Just been over to have a look at your website,very professional set up you have.

Would recommend anyone that sees you post to head over to your site for a look.

shaggy sorry im late getting back to you,

the sows waiting will be in the own pens, not in crates just a 2x3mter pen,

ive been doing a little of this while ive been in the uk, didnt i suffer lol

me bowling and me batting,,

it was a charity game and a few new jake was back in town and being an old gainsborough cricketer they said hell play,,,

so the old fool did,,lol, but i enjoyed it was a good day,

im home on the 25th for a few weeks, then of to work, so ill take some pics of the farm when i get back,.

jake

post-32351-0-66615200-1408448007_thumb.j

post-32351-0-08353300-1408448072_thumb.j

• Like 1

@ Jake Cheers for the reply mate and personally am happy to hear that your mums to be are in pens and not crates.

Love the action shots of your as well,you could say that they bowled me over biggrin.png

@ Ron That's a new one for me also mate never seen that done before.Saves on the old back and knees.