Farm Photos

shaggy1969

Neighbors cucumber patch

Impressive water tank there.

That design is very common in Thailand from what I have seen at least in the areas that I have Traveled in.

I have seen that design before too but usually they are not so ,shall i say, sculptural, Usually they are more basic. I sometimes get a whiff of status with water tank towers like that as well. .

Pity the poor farm kids, schools out and they don't have a nice municipal pool with chlorine, and lifeguards and parents to monitor them. Tough way to grow up.biggrin.png

Tough life eh?

In Dublin in the sixties, I was watching some kids playing in the river Liffey. They were jumping off a 12 foot (4 mtr) quay into the greasy old river and would climb back up a ladder to repeat the process. One of the kids then ran to the edge of the quay, dropped his drawers, turned around and laid a turd down the 12 ft drop, promptly pulled up his knickers and jumped in after it. laugh.png Oh to be a kid again....

Regards.

Seen it happen only yesterday mate :)

Ireland hadn't changed much 555

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

It's good business when I'm the only exclusive tractor spare part dealer within a 40km area. My shop is servicing the growing numbers of 4WD tractors, about 1'300 of them here divided by 15 villages.

This is the maize/sweet corn loading area next to my shophouse.

attachicon.gif20140227_121917_Richtone(HDR).jpg

attachicon.gif20140227_121928_Richtone(HDR).jpg

attachicon.gif20140227_122013_Richtone(HDR).jpg

attachicon.gif20140227_122020_Richtone(HDR).jpg

How much would a tractor set a man back in Thailand at the moment?

Nothing huge just one for a bit of village use for the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much would a tractor set a man back in Thailand at the moment?

Nothing huge just one for a bit of village use for the family.

Hi irlguy

Maybe you could ask in the main farming forum about tractor prices?

Also a little bit more info about what you are looking to buy e.g new/second hand,size,price limit....there are many variables.

• Like 1

@shaggy. The colors in your photos are very vivid. If you don't mind giving up your secrets, how do you do that?

I hope I am letting out any secrets but I saw him buying a whole basket of finger paints the other day! thumbsup.gif

Yeah...like,thanks mate.Now everyone knows my secret !!! angry.png.pagespeed.ce.Cla6z9sEn6.png

@ riceyummm,if I get the settings right on my camera then photos taken on sunny days are as they come out of the camera (usually with a little cropping)

My camera wasn't too clever (or me) in overcast or dimly lite conditions and so I usually have a little fiddle about with an editing program.

@farmerjoe....how did the drilling go?

• Like 1