Farm Photos

shaggy1969

OK you Duck fanatics.

Not exactly fitting in with Shaggy's originial intent, but I don't know where else to post this.

If you like lot's of Ducks ... have a look at this in the General Forum.

duck-stampede-floods-thailand-road-video

Cheers for that video link David.

Funnily enough I posted the same video clip a couple of days ago in this thread (post #4157).

but the video has now been removed by the user that uploaded it.

scunner,Forgot to mention that I also know what a beck is.Am originally from the Yorkshire Dales and have pulled many

a brown trout out of many a beck smile.png

and in scotland shaggy lad it would be a burn,,

but im not to sure thats how they spell it,,

im glad im not working there this year after the bloody footie last night,,lol

jake

• Like 1

This has got me thinking ...

My foundation was involved in the Farm Photo Thread , Thank you shaggy 1969 .

However I have become more involved in the Photo threads and now at times there is a Stalemate !

With the introduction of better cameras and PP we now have advantages that we had not had before and I believe that our posted images are becoming , no not becoming. are already more spectacular thumbsup.gif

This is fantastic Folks , but we may be losing our foundation .

I was trivialising with the idea to bring it back to basics with a sort of Happy Snaps Idea , I really have no idea about this .. but I want to ask your opinion openly .

What I see is every Thread has a guide , that be Water Scene , a Tree , a Cloud , a Wat , a Bus , truck etc , is it possible to have a " Happy Snap " Photo thread ?

I am sure there will be a lot of input and some rather compelling images as well !

I am asking this here as this is where I began my foundation with you Folks , and if there are any Mods looking in your opinion would be appreciated .

I am thinking a back to basics for anyone to contribute , of course censored for the viewers giggle.gif

Any Thoughts ?

• Like 1

However I have become more involved in the Photo threads and now at times there is a Stalemate !

With the introduction of better cameras and PP we now have advantages that we had not had before and I believe that our posted images are becoming , no not becoming. are already more spectacular thumbsup.gif

I was trivialising with the idea to bring it back to basics with a sort of Happy Snaps Idea , I really have no idea about this .. but I want to ask your opinion openly .

What I see is every Thread has a guide , that be Water Scene , a Tree , a Cloud , a Wat , a Bus , truck etc , is it possible to have a " Happy Snap " Photo thread ?

I am sure there will be a lot of input and some rather compelling images as well !

I am asking this here as this is where I began my foundation with you Folks , and if there are any Mods looking in your opinion would be appreciated .

I am thinking a back to basics for anyone to contribute , of course censored for the viewers giggle.gif

Any Thoughts ?

There are some interesting observations in what you were 'thinking out aloud'.

As for an idea for a 'Happy snap' thread ... why not?

Are you thinking in the Farming Forum or, more generally in the Photographic Forum?

Threads are easy to do ... either people take them onboard like we have with this one, or you struggle to get replies to your OP.

Any Thoughts ?

There are some interesting observations in what you were 'thinking out aloud'.

As for an idea for a 'Happy snap' thread ... why not?

Are you thinking in the Farming Forum or, more generally in the Photographic Forum?

Threads are easy to do ... either people take them onboard like we have with this one, or you struggle to get replies to your OP.

Quite honestly I think add photos to the categories we have already.... I think the idea would just die and get lost in the pile ..... but then I have been wrong at least once before! facepalm.gif

Just me thinking out load~ ! tongue.png .....

Try it Goompa, and see what happens and where it goes ! whistling.gif

scunner,Forgot to mention that I also know what a beck is.Am originally from the Yorkshire Dales and have pulled many

a brown trout out of many a beck smile.png

and in scotland shaggy lad it would be a burn,,

but im not to sure thats how they spell it,,

im glad im not working there this year after the bloody footie last night,,lol

jake

Aye you got it right PJ :D nay bad for a sassanach lol

• Like 1

Saw about 20 folks picking mushrooms today on my mountain bike ride up on the ridge tops. Here are the contents of one of the pails . . .

14479453475_eb3a4f21b0_b_d.jpg

Very nice Image T-Dog , a little worried about the spider though sad.png

• Like 1

Okay I'm willing to look the idiot, are they shallots or another member of the onion family?

Brave man.smile.png They are common shallots, indeed.. They really look surprisingly similar to garlic cloves in this growing stage. I think they must be related.

In the end you're brave and I'm the idiot.laugh.png

• Like 2