Farm Photos

shaggy1969

I understand from shaggy1969 that farming in this thread can cover many various types of farming, so let me contribute some pics from the salt farming industry here in Thailand. A tough job walking around in this high concentration salt water.

Hello Naroge and welcome.

Your photos fit in very nicely and thank you for sharing them.

I understand from shaggy1969 that farming in this thread can cover many various types of farming, so let me contribute some pics from the salt farming industry here in Thailand. A tough job walking around in this high concentration salt water.

Hello Naroge and welcome.

Your photos fit in very nicely and thank you for sharing them.

Naroge profiles his salty work before on the 2014 calendar thread.

Wonderful workwai.gif

• Like 1

Merry Christmas

Hahaha, thank you sir. And good idea... Good to see you're still roaming aroundthumbsup.gif.

Sorry to hear about the developments about the next farmer's meeting...

Christmas at the farm..smile.png

Edited by Dancealot

What crop is this?

Hi Paangjang

Those look like Cassava leaves to me.

Maybe MJP can confirm that on his next visit to be sure,seeing as he was the one that made the photo.

Wow!!! Shaggy, I am impressed ! your plant ID lessons are going well!!!! biggrin.pngtongue.png

^ does mixing bananas and chillies make for Hot Bananas? ....sorry could not resist biggrin.pngfacepalm.gif

Edited by samuijimmy

OK he's on his way.... got his rubber wheels too!

Brilliant photo Jim,

I have never seen that done before.....push over tyres.

Simple and effective,but with a side effect of wobbly steering I think blink.png

Very common to see down Songkhla way...

He was not wobbling at all! .... even going around the corner! The kids could not resist getting in the shot!

Baan%2520Khaw%2520Songkhla%252020%2520Ja

• Like 2

Brilliant photo Jim,

Simple and effective,but with a side effect of wobbly steering I think blink.png

He was not wobbling at all! .... even going around the corner! The kids could not resist getting in the shot!

Also very common in our area.

Brilliant photo Jim,

Also very common in our area.

Some one, some where here, or on photo forum posted a pic without rubber protection, tongue.png whistling.gif that would be a noisy ride... not to mention not so good on the road!

I could not find who or where it was posted... Internet connection has been frustratingly slow on and off for a couple of day! bah.gif

Here's another one... it's about 5 or 6 kms to get to the rice paddy, so left about an hour earlier than we did!

At least they are quite easy to pop on and off!

IMG_8170.JPG

• Like 2