Farm Photos

shaggy1969

Not exactly farm orientated , unless you wear this T-shirt on the farm as my wife does ,

But this is a Shrubbery as well !

Gotta laugh , even if it just me cheesy.gif

I'm with youlaugh.png. Genius t-shirt.. I could wear it...

What time is it, honey?whistling.gifbiggrin.png

I would like to highlight the mighty bamboo tree or is it a shrubbery? The endless supply of free building materials.

Beautiful photo there DAL thumbsup.gif

Bamboo does have many practical uses and taste pretty good as well.

Is it a tree or shrubbery....well neither actually,it is a member of the grass family w00t.gif

• Like 1

FIL has rice paddies far off the beaten path. He was pumping water all day but it was't enough. He came home ate dinner and headed back out for the night with MIL, supplies, and trusty muzzle loader. He didn't want to leave his equipment out alone. I asked W if the gun was for hunting, she said "no, for thieves".

"Wild, Wild (North) West."

attachicon.gifP1010133rc.jpg

Had a similar thing years ago involving a brother inlaw.The previous night,he had the pump running and during the night someone unhitched the iron buffalo and drove it down into the klong.This night he was heading off to stay there overnight to look after it and had a mozzie net,bottle of lao daeng and a rifle.I asked him what would happen if someone tried it again and his face broke out with a wide grin then he picked up the rifle,aimed it and said in a loud voice " BOOM ".I doubt whether the body would have been found.