Farm Photos

shaggy1969

This is our next door neighbours Son cutting the dead and problem branches on his rubber trees.

His two faithful companions (my morning coffee buddies) waiting patiently below.

20130802-P1040356-001.jpg

Labour intensive work,but needs to be done.

20130802-P1040360.jpg

Looking very Regal

20130802-P1040359-001.jpg

Are they Thai ridgebacks ? I can't see a ridge but coming from somebody who doesn't go soppy over most dogs , they are indeed good looking dogs. They look well cared for.

Are they Thai ridgebacks ? I can't see a ridge but coming from somebody who doesn't go soppy over most dogs , they are indeed good looking dogs. They look well cared for.

Hi xen

Not Ridgebacks mate,although it wouldn't surprise me if there was some RB mixed in their genes somewhere along the line,maybe Thai Dingo also.

I thought of a dingo when I first saw those dogs.

attachicon.gifAustralian Dingo.jpg

attachicon.gifThai Dingo.jpg

I thought of dingo too . Ridgeback and dingo probably derived from similar ancestry and traveled to Oz in the days of the land bridge (or vice versa) before the sea only left the higher ground as Islands .That is why there are so many plants in common between Oz and SE Asia.too .

• Like 2

Mate (Shags), any thoughts of heading back to Thailand again soon?

Just in-case the tread goes quiet ... as I know it's difficult/impossible

for you to get Internet at the Farm which will upload the magnificent photos!

Thankfully I am heading back home next week. biggrin.png

As much as I enjoy TVF and the different forums,whenever I am home

the internet is the last thing on my mind (no disrespect to you guys).

My time with my family is too precious to be using it up sitting behind a computer.

"Just in-case the thread goes quiet" if that happens David then maybe I will need to

re evaluate continuing with posting myself......It may be a good way to judge if it has

run it's length of time or whether people still enjoy posting and looking at the photos.

• Like 2

Mate ... good luck with everything you do there.

You have, I'm sure, the full support of all those who have grown to know you through

either this thread or other postings.

Your lad, Junior, is a world away for you atm and I know the magnet that Family life

can feel like ... that irresistible urge to return and unite ... plus the joys of living the

Farm life in Thailand.

Enjoy, good luck ... and as Mr Spock many times famously ...

Live Long and Prosper.

p.s. ... who knows ... you might just return and see this thread cuffing along quite nicely ... biggrin.png

• Like 2