Farm Photos

shaggy1969

another insult like this and i will demand your appearance sunday morning at dawn in my front garden, reference "heavy sabres (no armour) till blood flows freely!"

dry.png

My god man !!! I do believe you just slapped my face with a gauntlet.....I will take you up on your challenge Sir (as long as there will be some light refreshments served afterwards) biggrin.png

Joking aside,I really should of emphasized the if in the reply I gave to Davids comment "Just in-case the thread goes quiet" if that happens David then maybe I will need to re evaluate continuing with posting myself.

My reply was semi tongue-in-cheek and semi serious.Tongue in cheek because I am fairly sure that the thread will go on with or without me,and semi serious because I am not sure if the good people of the

farming forum are getting a little bored by my photos, after almost a year of posting them....it can happen blink.pngbiggrin.png

......by the way I am quite partial to a nice piece of Madeira cake and a cup of sweet milky tea after a spot of dueling thumbsup.gif

At a guess the pulp veg could be cassava waste or "Gut -Mun "in Thai, a crap feed ,but Thai's like it as it is cheap, less than 1 bart/ kg .

It is used a lot round here a pick load will come to your farm with up to 4 ton on board.

Got to say Shaggy, yet again very good photos.

Hi kickstart

I think you have hit the nail on the head with it being cassava pulp.

Thank you,I am happy you like the photos......always room for a few more kickstart whistling.gifbiggrin.png

another insult like this and i will demand your appearance sunday morning at dawn in my front garden, reference "heavy sabres (no armour) till blood flows freely!"

dry.png

My god man !!! I do believe you just slapped my face with a gauntlet.....I will take you up on your challenge Sir (as long as there will be some light refreshments served afterwards) biggrin.png

Joking aside,I really should of emphasized the if in the reply I gave to Davids comment "Just in-case the thread goes quiet" if that happens David then maybe I will need to re evaluate continuing with posting myself.

My reply was semi tongue-in-cheek and semi serious.Tongue in cheek because I am fairly sure that the thread will go on with or without me,and semi serious because I am not sure if the good people of the

farming forum are getting a little bored by my photos, after almost a year of posting them....it can happen blink.pngbiggrin.png

......by the way I am quite partial to a nice piece of Madeira cake and a cup of sweet milky tea after a spot of dueling thumbsup.gif

"milky tea" = another pervert... like my wife dry.png

Hey Ron ... or anyone.

What do they do with the Bagasse ?

Locally (Australia) they use it as fuel for the power station or bail it and sell it as mulch.

This season will be the 2nd seaon the old mill in Uttaradit will have been closed but there is still a massive stockpile at the rear.From time to time,I've seen trucks coming out of there loaded but I don't know where they are taking it or what's it going to be used for.

• Like 1

"Where is the Rainbow ?

Where is the Pot of Gold ?

Is this my Life ?"

Sincerity comes from the heart , belongs in the heart , and only shared to those who accept it !

200 baht can only buy a day , sincerity can buy a lifetime ...if you can believe .

Attached Thumbnails
  • post-185776-0-23937400-1386846306_thumb.

Yea Goompa

"There but for fortune go you or I"

• Like 2

Pushed the wrong button

Meant to say; anyway to brighten things up a pair of orange legs.

Fertiliser spreading.

attachicon.giforange legs.JPG

Great capture shot Robby , Why the orange legs ?

Fashionista ?

They are long boots used by rice farmers allmost skin tight ,so will not come off when stuck in the mud in a rice field,guy near me uses them all the time on his farm.

The sole's are not that thick ,but do prevent some sharp stones going in to you feet ,better than bear feet also, less than 200 bart a pair .

Pushed the wrong button

Meant to say; anyway to brighten things up a pair of orange legs.

Fertiliser spreading.

attachicon.giforange legs.JPG

Great capture shot Robby , Why the orange legs ?

Fashionista ?

They are long boots used by rice farmers allmost skin tight ,so will not come off when stuck in the mud in a rice field,guy near me uses them all the time on his farm.

The sole's are not that thick ,but do prevent some sharp stones going in to you feet ,better than bear feet also, less than 200 bart a pair .

They are also to stop the leaches latching on to you.Perhaps I should wear a pair next time I visit the grand palace.

My waiting is finally over and I can happily say that I will be heading home to my loved ones tonight.

I would like to take this opportunity to warmly thank you all for contributing to this thread over the past year.

A very Merry Christmas to you all

and a Happy and prosperous farming New Year

Hopefully see you all next year wai.gif

076bbb-001.jpg

^ photo was taken at a crocodile farm........and yes it was a real one blink.png

Shaggy

was it alive? huh.png

Indeed, kickstart! They are also usefull against the nasty effect of the ferteliser on the skin.