Cats & Dogs

Tywais

If you’re interested Cutiethebeagle ?

I downloaded an app called “ picture resizer “ from Apple App Store,( there’s probably an Android version too ) it’s free and easy to make a reduced size copy without losing your original photo.
The above photo is 128 kb.
The original was 5 mb.
It’s obviously not as clear as the original, it’s an option ( not a great one but an option nevertheless ).

I downloaded an app called “ picture resizer “ from Apple App Store,( there’s probably an Android version too ) it’s free and easy to make a reduced size copy without losing your original photo.
The original was 5 mb.
It’s obviously not as clear as the original, it’s an option ( not a great one but an option nevertheless ).

Thanks for the tip. My iPhone is 4GS with 16GB. I guess I'll pass and will post with my laptop instead if I had time. Quite busy these days

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1

The original was 5 mb.

Just post direct from my phone. It works now

Yes thankfully we are back on course and can post photos of our loved ones without all the messing around.
IMG_3658.HEIC

Or maybe not !

I can't see photo attached. Once I click on the file it said the page I try to access is not available for my account. Can you see my photo I posted earlier?

Sadly two of my pals passed over the rainbow bridge, two weeks ago we lost the poodle after only being ill for one day, and two days ago the brindle bull dog lost his fight with the big C. We will miss you guys.
5a26438e22c0a_Theteam.jpg.5674e1462a181a52e687768fee99c7de.jpg

Send my condolences to you guys