Looking For A Proffesional English Teacher(Native Speaker)

IDKFA

It's difficult to read this one.

Op are you looking for a professional English teacher.

Or do you believe you are a professional English teacher offering your services?

sent from my Q6

Sorry I am confused here, does the OP not say "Looking For A Proffesional English Teacher(Native Speaker)", to me that says he/she is looking for.

I think it is reasonable to ask that the OP post some particulars - not just ask for a PM which can result in a number of back and forth posts. When details of a job requirement such as - duties, class size, student age range, location, pay range, etc. are posted - Professionals can weigh this and apply or not apply accordingly... Why waste time with a useless series of Q&A?

OP can do what he/she wants - but it is not 'Professional' to place blind ads - especially when 'Professional' is spelled incorrectly in the heading.

It's difficult to read this one.

Op are you looking for a professional English teacher.

Or do you believe you are a professional English teacher offering your services?

sent from my Q6

Sorry I am confused here, does the OP not say "Looking For A Proffesional English Teacher(Native Speaker)", to me that says he/she is looking for.

Unless said "professional" forget to put "Are you" at the front. :D

Lets face it no details of where. When etc.

sent from my Q6

Still looking for a teacher. Their current level is estimated as very low (can not support normal conversation in English, even with non-native speakers). I have a certain vocabulary (thousands of hours of computer games have brought at least some benefit +)). Seeking a teacher with experience in teaching and the desire to teach.

The report drawn up by Google translator.

Are you looking for somebody to do private one on one lessons? (just making sure)

Do you want this at your location or could it be theirs?

Are you fixed on a particular rate per session?

What's the frequency? Once per week? Twice per week?