Moving Services- Domestic

jeffandgop

My wifw & I currently live in Bangkok and will be movong to Chiang Mai in July. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about the quality, professionalism, cost and fulfilling commitments from any of following moving services companies I located on the web:

1. Big Move Thailand

2. JVK INTERNATIONAL MOVERS Co.,Ltd.

3. Intermover Thailand

4. ABS-Relocations

5. Relocation Thailand Vpack

Thank you in advance.

I highly recommend JVK. Very professional. Large team of workers, so packing/unpacking done quickly. Handled assembly and reassembly of flat pack furniture competently. No damage in transit. And much cheaper than the other three companies I approached. Absolutely no complaints at all. The only slight oddness was that they wanted to be paid in cash in full on the day of the move itself.

• Like 2

I highly recommend JVK. Very professional. Large team of workers, so packing/unpacking done quickly. Handled assembly and reassembly of flat pack furniture competently. No damage in transit. And much cheaper than the other three companies I approached. Absolutely no complaints at all. The only slight oddness was that they wanted to be paid in cash in full on the day of the move itself.

Good feedback, thanks...I presume you used them for a domestic Thailand move? Any price insights you can give me? Payment on the day of the move not new to me- when I shipped my household from the US to here I had to pay in full before the boat left the dock....

Good feedback, thanks...I presume you used them for a domestic Thailand move? Any price insights you can give me? Payment on the day of the move not new to me- when I shipped my household from the US to here I had to pay in full before the boat left the dock....

Yes, it was a domestic move from about 100 km outside Bangkok to outer Bangkok. This was a couple of years ago, and I can't remember the price - but I thought it ridiculously cheap by Western standards.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

We used abs relocations twice. 1 time internationaly and 1 time domestic. both times 40 feet size container with super service , good packing, nothing broke and no complains what so ever. Can only recommend them.

Edited by jes