Snake Powder Or Spray ? Were To Buy

coatesy

Never heard of snake powder, wouldn't the first rain wash it away? Or do you want to use it to prevent the snakes going into the bedroom from the living room?

Once somebody told me that in Australia they use a round type of gravel around the garden perimeter, snakes dislike slithering over it.

Edited by keestha

None of them work - all myths or website hoax's. Google will help you.

Focus on removing food that snakes eat, like frogs or mice, removing places for snakes to hide under and keep grass low.

Won't keep them all away 100%, but it will help.

Thai's use a powder called Bpoon cow in Thai, it comes in 25 or 30 or kilo bags and can be bought very cheap at any Builders merchants selling sand and cement. I bought some here in Kamala when I saw a cobra in my garden last year.

You generously sprinkle a thick line of it around the edge of your property and it does work, I never saw any more snakes in the garden afterwards

I have heard of people using sulphur but will need to replace after rain.

I tried that. I pretty sure it hurts all the cats & dogs pawns if there is any moist.

Stopped using after I saw an snakes going over the area I put it. It did not have any effect to snakes in my case.

I have heard of people using sulphur but will need to replace after rain.

I tried that. I pretty sure it hurts all the cats & dogs pawns if there is any moist.

Stopped using after I saw an snakes going over the area I put it. It did not have any effect to snakes in my case.

Probably converts to sulfuric acid when mixed with water.