Ouestion?

Billposter

5 years ago I came to Thailand for a holiday that changed my life?.

After several ladies I meet one that I thought was a good one,my mistake anyway.........after many visits to see her over 5 years and spending close to 20 grand English we got married.

Simple wedding no frills anyway to cut a long story short came over this year stopping for 4 months 5 days into the trip I happened to say the wrong thing ( she wanted something and all I said can we wait a while just to make sure I had anought money ) Ll hell broke loose I want divorce this was on a Friday,

Divorced on the Monday,no cost to me now she works the bar so my question is why does a girl give up 10,000 baht per month every month 17,000 baht per year to keep her daughter in school nothing to pay when I come to Thailand don't sound a lot but I do not earn big money as she knew, to try and f*^k as many farangs as she can but at the moment it is very quite so she doesn't get bar fined very often I cannot understand Thai logic all comments welcome

Could you post a picture of yourself and do you have any really disgusting habits? ... sorry with what you offered financially I can't think of any other reason ... maybe others will...................................

Edited by JAS21