Belgium Sees Great Potential In Thailand As Asean Hub

webfact

But the best way to deal with them is to section them into an institution somewhere far away from the public.

By the public do you mean you?...... yes, I would agree to that.

Errrrrrrrr? I am not the one who constantly whinges around here. You must be confused.

I am seldom confused.

Occasionally baffled.

But constantly amused.

And also not very good with words.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully, they'll set up a joint venture with Chang, & brew some decent beer smile.png

You expect a decent beer to come out of the Chang empire?!

Have you tried Federbrau? Probably the best local beer brewed in Thailand IMHO, your tastes may vary. Chang Export is reasonable, as is Chang Draught. A lot better than the "foreign" cr@p beers marketed worldwide brewed in Thailand. Chang Classic is best avoided IMHO. I would expect a Belgium / Chang joint operation, with the Belgians providing the know how & QC, to to be pretty good.

90% of Belgian beers are in hands of Inter Brew. They almost bought (partly) Budweiser a time ago. Why should they make a joint venture with Chang/Leo ? Most of their beers are available in Thailand.

http://www.belgianbeerschiangmai.com/

No I think they come to promote Belgian High Tec solutions in Thailand.

Hopefully, they'll set up a joint venture with Chang, & brew some decent beer smile.png

You expect a decent beer to come out of the Chang empire?!

Have you tried Federbrau? Probably the best local beer brewed in Thailand IMHO, your tastes may vary. Chang Export is reasonable, as is Chang Draught. A lot better than the "foreign" cr@p beers marketed worldwide brewed in Thailand. Chang Classic is best avoided IMHO. I would expect a Belgium / Chang joint operation, with the Belgians providing the know how & QC, to to be pretty good.

90% of Belgian beers are in hands of Inter Brew. They almost bought (partly) Budweiser a time ago. Why should they make a joint venture with Chang/Leo ? Most of their beers are available in Thailand.

http://www.belgianbeerschiangmai.com/

No I think they come to promote Belgian High Tec solutions in Thailand.

Interbrew has already a jointventure with Boonrawd, and I they own Anheuser - Busch (Budweiser) as well.