True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just mailed support to ask if it can be watched outside. I will post the answer. Given that it is accessed by Internet I don't see why not, as I can get Thai Visa, Expat TV and other Thai sites from China.

Ok, but I do remember reading that the system only works using a Thai IP.

I emailed them over an hour ago on another matter but no reply as yet.

Yes Pat I remember reading about users having trouble when using UK VPN's. Lets see what they say when they get around to replying. I also mailed about an hour ago, but no reply.

I have just mailed support to ask if it can be watched outside. I will post the answer. Given that it is accessed by Internet I don't see why not, as I can get Thai Visa, Expat TV and other Thai sites from China.

if not VPN for Thailand might work.

Good point BB do you know of a good one?

google search for "my private network VPN" I used this to get english commentary from BBC during the TRUE farce for 2010 World Cup.

The reply from 365.

Our service only works in Thailand at present. This will change later in year, we will email you once this is possible.

As I thought. I haven't even had a reply.

Yes you were right. I am going to leave it until the service is available. I have CTH at home now and will just have to stream when away. Strange you have no reply yet.

google search for "my private network VPN" I used this to get english commentary from BBC during the TRUE farce for 2010 World Cup.

Thanks BB I will check it out.

The reply from 365.

Our service only works in Thailand at present. This will change later in year, we will email you once this is possible.

As I thought. I haven't even had a reply.

Yes you were right. I am going to leave it until the service is available. I have CTH at home now and will just have to stream when away. Strange you have no reply yet.

I just fired them off another email stating if they want my biz they need to get back to me.

So i have had AJS for week or so. Not so impressed,last saturday during 15.00 games,whole website almost crashed,was laggy and picture was awful,it took 30min to work normal again. Otherwise i fairly satisfied,only problem is that during games picture "surf" from Hd to sd every 10-15min,this only takes 1 min. or so but when you watch 3 games,it starts to annoy mak maa.

I still have 3 weeks to go in my order so i hope they get their servers in order by then. And in UK Sky has already started:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2413094/Richard-Keys-Andy-Gray-slip-British-TV-Al-Jazeera--Charles-Sale.html

About 365tv: So there is a third party offering illegal streams for money. I wonder where they get streams. I think this is good business idea,only pay for server and create website/code a program. And money starts flowing in.

I would be careful to pay whole season package for service like that,they cannot guarantee that this works whole season.

Lets say that PL or CTH reports a claim to DSI...

And there is many ways to access their service from outside thailand. Stealthy,Vpn,proxys.

I just got the email from 365Sport saying that the 'free trial' ends today. Has anyone paid their subscription at 7-11 yet?

I can confirm that the offer ends today, so not much time left.

You have until the end of September to decide, correct?

Not correct Pat

WARNING: All 365 Sport TV FREE trials end at midnight Friday 6th September 2013

I just got the email from 365Sport saying that the 'free trial' ends today. Has anyone paid their subscription at 7-11 yet?

I can confirm that the offer ends today, so not much time left.

You have until the end of September to decide, correct?

Not correct Pat

Yes, we were talking at crossed purposes, I meant until 30/9 to get the 3999 deal.

Not sure if you can only get that if you had previously subscribed with them, but I think anyone can get it before that date as long as they know the promotional code to insert.

So i have had AJS for week or so. Not so impressed,last saturday during 15.00 games,whole website almost crashed,was laggy and picture was awful,it took 30min to work normal again. Otherwise i fairly satisfied,only problem is that during games picture "surf" from Hd to sd every 10-15min,this only takes 1 min. or so but when you watch 3 games,it starts to annoy mak maa.

I still have 3 weeks to go in my order so i hope they get their servers in order by then. And in UK Sky has already started:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2413094/Richard-Keys-Andy-Gray-slip-British-TV-Al-Jazeera--Charles-Sale.html

About 365tv: So there is a third party offering illegal streams for money. I wonder where they get streams. I think this is good business idea,only pay for server and create website/code a program. And money starts flowing in.

I would be careful to pay whole season package for service like that,they cannot guarantee that this works whole season.

Lets say that PL or CTH reports a claim to DSI...

And there is many ways to access their service from outside thailand. Stealthy,Vpn,proxys.

I'm pretty sure it's he same guys that have been running Thai expat tv and they haven't had any issues with that yet. If it goes down for more than 48 hrs I can claim my money back. They are not the only people getting astro in Thailand when they shouldn't. Plenty of bars also receive the signal. I bet they're fully aware if it. One of their main presenters gave an interview saying they receive emails from Thailand about their analysis shows. Also got a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee. I suppose anything Internet related does involve a slight risk, granted. But I'm confident these guys will make it a success. They've gone a long way and probably forked out a fair bit of cash in satellite systems and servers for them not to have researched if it was a viable service. I've got CTH for EPL. But want this for UCL. They'll have the World Cup too. So that saves forking out more cash for the RS sun box, as they have the rights.

Not too sure Pat. This is from the mail i received today.

If you haven't already purchased your subscription & wish to continue receiving our service after the cutoff point tomorrow night, you will need to purchase a paid subscription.

SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!

3999THB for 1 year subscription << that's under 11THB per day!!

I highlighted the red text.

Yep paid at 7/11 today! One year sub. Dead easy took 2 mins. Email confirmation with new updated player software and password etc... Arrived immediately afterwards.

Nice One, Blue.

If they send you new updated player etc should I therefore uninstall the one I have now that I used for the trial?

Pat

Yep paid at 7/11 today! One year sub. Dead easy took 2 mins. Email confirmation with new updated player software and password etc... Arrived immediately afterwards.

Nice One, Blue.

If they send you new updated player etc should I therefore uninstall the one I have now that I used for the trial?

Pat

Yes its always best to do that Pat, although in most cases it will overwrite the old player with the new or at least give you that option.

• Like 1

Correct. But you must change to the new password and username they send you too. Dead easy took 5 mins. Watching a re-run of EPL news from this afternoon. It is in SD, but they said all major matches will be in HD, as will re-runs. Meanwhile CTH continue you to show absolute pap tonight! Flicked through and season highlights show of last season showing Fulham vs QPR! No regrets though. Satellite still more reliable than iptv in Thailand. This will be the case until we reach 100MB d/l speeds of the like virgin and BT use back home.

Edited by bangkok blue

Now hearing early October for PLTV. This is according to their Facebook page. Contrary to info they messages and info my friend heard from one if the presenters that it would be available this month! Come back TRUE! All is forgiven #CTH "we don't care"

I am now developing a hatred fro CTH...if they didn't have SKY news the tv wouldn't even go on at all during the week. Just dreadful. I repeat what I said before, it was a sad day in Thailand when True lost the PL.

Gonna get my subscription done tomorrow for 365, didn't really want to spend another 4k but cant be arsed with having another monthly bill.

Talking about bills, I should be receiving one soon from these clowns...won't be holding my breath though.

Now hearing early October for PLTV. This is according to their Facebook page. Contrary to info they messages and info my friend heard from one if the presenters that it would be available this month! Come back TRUE! All is forgiven #CTH "we don't care"

I am now developing a hatred fro CTH...if they didn't have SKY news the tv wouldn't even go on at all during the week. Just dreadful. I repeat what I said before, it was a sad day in Thailand when True lost the PL.

Gonna get my subscription done tomorrow for 365, didn't really want to spend another 4k but cant be arsed with having another monthly bill.

Talking about bills, I should be receiving one soon from these clowns...won't be holding my breath though.

I don't like to tell you this PP* ....

.... but if you can find yourself a GMM box you can currently get Sky News free!

GMM are still running tests of Pay TV and who knows how long that will last. Sky News is presumably going to be one of their Pay TV package programmes. I have no idea about likely costs and their web-&lt;deleted&gt; is ... just that.

Anyone got the lowdown on GMM plans or rumours?