New Sony Playstation 4? Feb 20!

Somtamnication

I hope so,goddamn,there isnt any kind of official news from Sony(or Microsoft) that has been released for how many years now.

They are really keeped a secret like their developing a nuclear bomb not a console.All we get is tiny rumors of many sources.They didnt even say they are developing a new gen consoles LOL.

I really hope they will start unveiling some development,Bungie with its project Destiny will be announced 2,3 weeks later,battlefield 4 in about 2 months.

They will probably use AMD 8core cpu clocked at 1.6ghz,4-8gb ram(8 would be great),still unknown about gpu.

• 4 weeks later...

The PS4 reveal was interesting but nothing really special, the controller looked unfinished, like it was from a 3rd party. It will be interesting to see what Microsoft does now in response. Not all gamers want social connectivty and not all gamers have access to a super fast internet connection at all times. If the 360 successor requires internet at all times to play games (and no second hand games) then it would fail over here due to the poor internet speeds.

When Sony said (in the PS4 reveal) that you could stream games as they were downloading, I imagined how that would be here. It would be quite painful.