Non Imm O And Wp Based On Marriage To A Thai

Hi all,

I have spent weeks looking through Thaivisa and although there are answers to all the questions, some are out of date and as we know, things change daily when it comes to visas here.

My question is:

Where is my best bet in the region to apply for a multiple entry non o based on marriage to a Thai, and what is the requirement for the financials (if any)?

And for the WP, is it true that the company will only need 2 Thai employees for my work permit when it is first issued and the same for the second WP issued after a year? Some seem to say it is 4, others 2 and the 4 employees if for an extension of stay on a non imm B only (immigration requirement, not labor department requirement).

I am confused by the last point on this link: http://www.thaivisa.com/how-to-get-thai-workpermit.html - "married the cohabiting with a Thai national and has an honest employment." which means that none of the Registered Capital and minimum employees apply at all if you are married?

Also the line - "The employer has engaged in export which has brought into Thailand revenue of 3 million Baht in the previous fiscal year. The employer can hire one foreigner for every additional 3 million Baht up to a maximum of 3 people".- there are two of us needing a WP, which means that if we make 6 million Baht of revenue in exports out of Thailand we don't need any Thai employees or minimum registered capital.

Any and all clarifications are appreciated!