Pattaya To Don Muang Airport?

screwit

I took Bell bus to Swampy and caught the mini bus downstairs near the cafeteria. That was cheap. About 260 Baht in total - may be a little bit more now.

They picked me up from nearby too in Pattaya with their minibus but that is also a bit extra, yet more convenient than a m/c taxi to the bus station.

Just curious - how long does the mini bus ride between the 2 airports take, and how frequently do they run?

I'd had metered taxi rides from there. It was.around 150 thb into central BKK. you are better off (IMHO) to take to the next BTS station, ride the sky train and hop into the airport - link. (way faster.) or vice versa.

Edited by JakeBKK

if you don't have a lot of luggage you could just get a minivan from Pattaya Klang ( near Foodland ) - 150 baht which goes directly to Rangsit. From where it stops there it's only about 70 baht in a taxi ( 10 minutes ) to Don muang.

Edited by Asiantravel

Just curious - how long does the mini bus ride between the 2 airports take, and how frequently do they run?

45 minutes or so depending on traffic.

They go when they have enough passengers on board. The longest I have waited was 30 minutes. At least they sit with the air con on in the bus so you are not sweltering :)

• 7 months later...

I was hoping the 'from' and 'to' would have given that away smile.png To the airport.

As for me, I never know whether I'm coming or going.

From Mo Chit 2 Bus Terminal right? Probably around 130 baht if you don't take the tollway. Or you could take anyone of numerous buses from the DMK A1 bus to around a dozen normal aircon public BMTA buses for around 30 baht.

Reverse of the info here for the A1 to DMK, http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/588446-don-mueang-airport-to-pattaya-not-by-taxi/page-3 (Bus around to Mo Chit BTS and you can also get the A2)

• 2 weeks later...