Nonsi Residence

Robingasquez

I am a student on international and i am going to realize an internship in bangkok during 2 months.

I'm interested by the nonsi residence located at "87 Soi Nawin, Chua Phloeng Road, Chongnonsi, Yannawa" but a Thai contact told me that soi Nawin is not a too good area.

So if you know nonsi residence or soi nawin I would like to know yours opinion about that place.

Thanks

I could have sworn i looked at this place once, i think it may be the one that sits right near a cemetary. terribly cheap, and fine if that stuff doesn't freak you out. i could be wrong too. all the stuff about "avoiding bad areas" is bs, dont listen to any of it. there are no bad areas here. it is a total walk in the park compared to ever big city i have ever been to.

Edited by utalkin2me

for mid/hi-class Tai (about anyone who has done studies) ANY area that is not hi-class is deemed to be ''not so good''. Anyway-its never a good idea to hire some place without having seen it-so take 10 mins more for a thorugh inspection by walking around the area before committing.

Sorry for my faults but I'm not here to write as good as I CAN . And i think everybody understand and the english level here is quiet simple

Apologies accepted, not needed though wink.png. I hope you'll be able to find what you're looking for soon.

Would you be Thai? No, I'm just asking as many Thais are susceptible and tend to find as many excuses as possible to redeem themselves so that they don't improve. ;)

Edited by Will2011