Fake Diamond Seller Caught By Russian “Victim” Russia On Jomtien Beach

Rimmer

Fake Diamond Seller caught by Russian “victim” Russia on Jomtien Beach

gem-3.jpg

PATTAYA:--A 52 year old Russian who was sold 20,000 Baht’s worth of fake diamonds caught up with the vendor on Sunday Night and was involved in a dangerous incident on Jomtien Beach where she grabbed the vendors bag as he drove past.

The incident began earlier on Sunday when the Russian purchased, what she believed to be, genuine diamonds from the beach vendor at a cost of 20,000 Baht. When she returned to her Hotel she realized newsjsthey were fake and went out searching for the vendor.

She saw him at the entrance to Soi Welcome Hotel at the far end of Jomtien Beach late on Sunday Night and ran towards him and snatched his bag, refusing to return the bag until Police arrived. A crowd gathered and some pulled out their phones and began to record video of the incident.

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...-jomtien-beach/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-02-04

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Title doesnt make much sense... too many Russia and Russians.

Anyway, these Russians arent scared like other nationalities of the locals it seems. Gotta say who buys diamonds in Thailand especially on the street thinking theyre getting a good deal anyhow. Bit naive on her part.

• Like 1

Who believes they are able to buy real diamonds from beach vendors?

Gotta give the Russians credit where it's due though - they sure don't put up with any crap!

Biggest person Ive ever seen was a Russian in Thailand. This guy was easy 7 foot tall, and bloody massive.I mean bloody huge . Full back tattoo that said "81" Moscow chapter. Just the look of this guy made you <deleted> yourself!
  • Like 1

Bought "diamonds" from some guy on a beach for just 20,000 Baht.

Finally realised they were fake... "aw gee, what a surprise!"

How did she manage to live to 52 years old with such an obvious intellectual disability?

I hope she was never allowed to breed.

Flame away, you won't change my opinion, just a waste of your time.

Who believes they are able to buy real diamonds from beach vendors?

Gotta give the Russians credit where it's due though - they sure don't put up with any crap!

Biggest person Ive ever seen was a Russian in Thailand. This guy was easy 7 foot tall, and bloody massive.I mean bloody huge . Full back tattoo that said "81" Moscow chapter. Just the look of this guy made you <deleted> yourself!

81 = 8th letter of alphabet and 1st letter of alphabet. I didn't know they have chapter in Moscow

Title doesnt make much sense... too many Russia and Russians.

Anyway, these Russians arent scared like other nationalities of the locals it seems. Gotta say who buys diamonds in Thailand especially on the street thinking theyre getting a good deal anyhow. Bit naive on her part.

better yet, who thinks they bought handful of real diamonds for $700

If the fakes are what were once called Russian Zirkons a while back then there is some irony in this story. But just how many real diamonds could one expect to get for 20k ?

Especially from a beach vendor, what a dork she must be !

Well , I must admit that in the early 90s my girl got me a Kg of Caviar from a street vendor in Moscow for $5.00

It was real.

But I can't believe anyone could believe a Thai street vendor is selling genuine Diamonds anywhere , anytime.

Next thing you know we'll be told that all Jetskis are insured & licensed in Pattaya

But I am relieved to see that we have now progressed in the Media Photo stakes that we now have TWO POINTING in the one Picture.

wai.gif

There is another possible explanation.

The Thai guy was selling the crystals(or whatever its called) Russians with their English skills, got excited and were asking diamond diamond in Russian and the thai guy just nod his head.

Seeing how excited they were, he quoted double the price and they were happy to pay.

So it is very possible that no scam was intended