webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-Christian era

In ancient Rome,

men would strip naked and use goat- or dog-skin whips to spank the backsides of young women in order to improve their fertility

Current 2013 era

In modern Bangkok,

a variety of facilities offer, as either a participant on either side or even only as an observer, a diverse list of possible activities, such as men would strip naked and use goat- or dog-skin whips to spank the backsides of young women in order to improve their fertility

Happy Valentine's Day. :)

Edited by Buchholz

How about the tourism board luring the impressionable to amazing thailand with its 'unspoilt beauty' only to turn up and get poisoned, knifed, robbed, abused, molested, mistreated, extorted, misled, misrepresented, lied to, stole from, ripped off, coughed on, over-charged, under-nourished, mismanaged & what not....all in 2 weeks...(or before leaving the airport if you're really fortunate)?

Sad that the human race has only managed to evolve for a small % of the world population.

This country looks like something out of the 50"s.

The N word is replaced with fallang ......

hahaha....this is just too much. one of the horniest nations on the face of the earth, and they're worried about teenagers being LURED?! yeah, they're gonna LURE themselves into a short-time motel, with another teenager...just like their parents do with their respective lovers all the time! haha

Valentines Day is heaps bigger than in the west, 7yo kids at school have to give flowers to each other, like <deleted> is that ?

I think it is just like vehicles, they went from nearly non to everyone having one and the culture never learnt to drive, 2 speeds, full pedal and full brake, they are clueless when it comes to Valentines day, driven by the retail sector, if you don't bu a present, spent heaps on a restaurant that is twice as expensive that night and send flowers, then you don't love her and she is onto the next one.

I am not bitter and twisted, but had several TG leave me on Valentines as I was not into that crap. All it took was to find one I actually felt like I wanted to and I do all that and more happily now every week. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Pre-Christian era

In ancient Rome,

men would strip naked and use goat- or dog-skin whips to spank the backsides of young women in order to improve their fertility

Current 2013 era

In modern Bangkok,

a variety of facilities offer, as either a participant on either side or even only as an observer, a diverse list of possible activities, such as men would strip naked and use goat- or dog-skin whips to spank the backsides of young women in order to improve their fertility

Happy Valentine's Day. smile.png

wher you find this quote ??

surly the police arn't involved with this...

absolutely - it's good to know Thailand's finest are un-lureable, or is it non-lureable? Anyway, I'm sure everyone will be pleased to know these fine models of moral fortitude will be out there, making sure no luring goes on................... thumbsup.gif

Pre-Christian era

In ancient Rome,

Current 2013 era

In modern Bangkok,

Happy Valentine's Day. smile.png

where you find this quote ??

Inside my cranium.

The same announcement every year.

And they still haven't figured out that it also happens on the other 364 days too.

I think you will find if you went to check was that the article is merely meant to scare young people in abstaining in the fear that the police will "jap" them. As opposed to police actually taking any special notice etc. Most young people doing something they think they are not supposed to be doing have an unrealistic view that police are around every corner etc and this is likley merley meant to stimulate that fear.

Edited by fire and ice

The Valentine's 'Season'? A nice dinner and bunch of flowers on the day is usually sufficient. It's not a 1960''s four day love-in.

When I was living in the US, all the advertising suggested that you must be some sort of lame, inadequate, nerdy loser if you didn't have a date on Valentine's Day. I recall one of those lads websites suggesting that since Valentine's was primarily a day with all the extra benefits for the ladies (drinks specials, free passes at clubs, etc.,) they would counter with Man's Day one month later. The event was rather simply explained as, 'Beer, steak, a BJ and <deleted>!'

• Like 1

Without knowing the years those news items were published, but solely judging from the mental attitude they were written with, one would think that the biggest news item from the year prior to the last one was Alexander Graham Bell invents the telephone

Where in the hell do these people come from?.. are they some kind of alien life form? Sometimes I worry about the Thai intellect.. We're talking about Valentines Day.. a day in the US when husbands, boyfriends, even school children give each other mushy cards, flowers and candy..

Valentines Day was started by the greeting card companies, candy companies and flower industries to jump start sales in an otherwise bleak February.

It isn't really a Thai holiday. It caught on because of farangs giving their girlfriends some flowers and cards and probably some cash.

Now, the Thai govt. has the Police keeping their always watchful eyes out for some teenage kid with hormones running wild luring some teenage girls into having sex with them for same gifts. Jesus Christ on a crutch... blink.png

Edited by khaowong1
  • Like 1

How about the tourism board luring the impressionable to amazing thailand with its 'unspoilt beauty' only to turn up and get poisoned, knifed, robbed, abused, molested, mistreated, extorted, misled, misrepresented, lied to, stole from, ripped off, coughed on, over-charged, under-nourished, mismanaged & what not....all in 2 weeks...(or before leaving the airport if you're really fortunate)?

beatdeadhorse.gif Yeah. Its a wonder poor, poor you are still even alive.rolleyes.gif Since Thailand is considered to be a relatively safe destination tourist boards elsewhere must be positively evil. As a matter of fact they should probably prohibit all tourist advertisement everywhere.angry.png Please do not think that I am saying that your post is ridiculous.cheesy.gif

Last time I visited a Thai entertainment venue, all the pubic parks had been completely mowed. Not a blade of grass to be seen!

Not even a well kept Brazilian.

Brazillian? dam_n, that sounds like a lot, how many is that exactly?

Absolutely sure i've never seen the phrase : 'Luring Cases' before. I think i might go luring...i was out luring last night...done any good luring lately ? Strange word ;-)

...does it mean that those attempting to commit luring would then be referred to as lurers... good grief...! w00t.gif

• Like 1

Absolutely sure i've never seen the phrase : 'Luring Cases' before. I think i might go luring...i was out luring last night...done any good luring lately ? Strange word ;-)

Was also wondering about luring cases, is that a sort of a box or bag you keep luring in? whatever luring is.

I have a case I keep my fishing lures in hope the cops arent going to come and take that off me.

• Like 1

Was also wondering about luring cases, is that a sort of a box or bag you keep luring in? whatever luring is.

I have a case I keep my fishing lures in hope the cops arent going to come and take that off me.

It depends what you do with the fish after you have lured them.
  • Like 1