Bahrain F1 Viewing Ubon

bjsanook

The F1 is the eve of the 12th. Anyone know where to watch in Ubon Ratchathani?

Thanks in advance.

BJ

Thais are not generally intrested on F1 specially here in Ubon,, im going to watch that in home,, but any bar with UBC has it, so if you go in and ask if they have UBC then ask them to show to you(Or change your self)

start 1730Hrs,, with race day,, i knw FINE DAY Restaurant has UBC, and you can mainly choose what ya watching,,, but im not sure if it's open....

-Marco-

Ps: Kimi Rocks this year :o

Thanks in advance.

BJ

Thais are not generally intrested on F1 specially here in Ubon,, im going to watch that in home,, but any bar with UBC has it, so if you go in and ask if they have UBC then ask them to show to you(Or change your self)

start 1730Hrs,, with race day,, i knw FINE DAY Restaurant has UBC, and you can mainly choose what ya watching,,, but im not sure if it's open....

-Marco-

Thanks in advance.

BJ

-Marco-

Hi Marco

Kimi Rocks, but does the McLaren?

Not best in power or reliability stakes. Honda & Renault will be strong oposition from the word go. Whereas it may take Mercedes some time to acheive thier engines true potential.

TBWG :D

Thanks,

So what are the best bars open that early?

Been there a few times but didn't see much for farang friendly places, mostly Thai style.

I'm heading to Khemmerat but they don't have it at the house and there aren't any bars there.

BJ

Thanks,

So what are the best bars open that early?

Been there a few times but didn't see much for farang friendly places, mostly Thai style.

I'm heading to Khemmerat but they don't have it at the house and there aren't any bars there.

BJ

G'Day

never mind if Mercedes dont, i just like Kimi and that is man with out facial movements while his talking,, that look so funny,, :o

Even been FIN,,, i dont pick up favorites,, i just like good race and as always who cross finish line first is the best,,, 2nd is First looser.....

GJ

Regarding Khemarat and F1, im sure SEZZO can help you out on that,,,he usually watch F1 as well...PM him (If he haven't replyed to you already)

-Marco-

BJ,

Our favourite eating/drinking place on the Mekong has UBC and Im sure the owners will switch to F1 if we ask them. There are also a couple of farangs in the area that have UBC installed as well.

I used to have UBC but cancelled it before my last trip to Oz. Too much soccer on it for my liking.

Anyhow when you are here give me a call and we will see what we can do in that area of viewing.

Carl