Massive Chinese Influx,massive Chinese Garbage Problem

aonangmrhuw

post-128176-0-16734800-1360922845_thumb.

Just as we thought we had turned a corner ,along they came, in droves, 1000's every day.Day in Day out. I witness myself kids and adults alike, just leaving their rubbish on the sidewalk's seating areas on Ao nangs front beach.Is this just pissing me off or what.I just spent 10 mins clearing an area from 7/11 to the warning tower.just trying to shame them.Next step printed signs in Chinese .I Just hope i'm not turning into a Grumpy old man.Lol

Edited by aonangmrhuw
  • Like 1

You wanna come to our beach and I will show you were the Thais sit ,oh no correct that there is nowhere to sit now since they leave so much rubbish,coupled with one of the resorts just dumping all there rubbish aswell the place is turning into a proper rubbish dump ,oh and it's national park too.

i've seen hotels dumping rushish into the Chao Phraya River in Ayutthaya (sorry I know it's not in Krabi)... it's the tourist... it's the locals... it's everyone (cept me as I walk kms with rubbish in my hand looking for somewhere to put it, unless I come accross 7-11)