Welcome To The Sukhumvit Road Party

eric1000

swordsmanship and practice?...get outta here, in all the samurai movies I've seen all you gotta do is wear a dirty bathrobe and shout a lot. Yeah...we could film the amputations, sort of like the scene in Fellini's Satyricon where amputations were performed on stage in ancient Rome as entertainment...

I hold against violence towards women so I could use a noisy anesthezising pistol then whisk the 'corpse' away to the new body massage venue 'Umm al Nana' soon to be opened...sex with female murderers will cost a premium..

must think of a way to make lashings dramatic...perhaps coordinate with beheadings and tie the headless corpse together with the lashee and administer alternating strokes with a drum sounding the cadence...

this sounds lucrative and fun...when does the fundamentalist revolution begin?...

swordsmanship and practice?...get outta here, in all the samurai movies I've seen all you gotta do is wear a dirty bathrobe and shout a lot. Yeah...we could film the amputations, sort of like the scene in Fellini's Satyricon where amputations were performed on stage in ancient Rome as entertainment...

I hold against violence towards women so I could use a noisy anesthezising pistol then whisk the 'corpse' away to the new body massage venue 'Umm al Nana' soon to be opened...sex with female murderers will cost a premium..

must think of a way to make lashings dramatic...perhaps coordinate with beheadings and tie the headless corpse together with the lashee and administer alternating strokes with a drum sounding the cadence...

this sounds lucrative and fun...when does the fundamentalist revolution begin?...

I'll go nighclubbin' with Fearless Leader and nut out the details...back to ya soon

dr PP please indicate to Fearless leader that this can be a Thai-falang enterprise with shares traded on the SET. Then humanitarian organisations will laud the new arrangement as beneficial to the the local economy

we cannot be viewed as exploiting third world instability...ie ridiculous bar closing hours....

Isn't that what they were doing at The Cave until it got shut down? :o

dr PP please indicate to Fearless leader that this can be a Thai-falang enterprise with shares traded on the SET. Then humanitarian organisations will laud the new arrangement as beneficial to the the local economy

we cannot be viewed as exploiting third world instability...ie ridiculous bar closing hours....

You'll need a work permit Tutsi...get weaving. :o