Student Trio Arrested In Bangkok For Cutting Off Rival's Fingers

webfact

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They apologised so all is good. Just the small point of getting through life minus some fingers.

These cretins surely won't help the power crisis as put them all together there wouldn't be enough brain electricity generated to register on any scale.

It's a big deal to apologise and in murder cases this admitting guilt avoids the death penalty. i should stress apologising is not applicable to politicians, those with " good names ", the rich or general VIPs

Rather harsh on those of power and influence this morning BW.cheesy.gif

• Like 1

They apologised so all is good. Just the small point of getting through life minus some fingers.

These cretins surely won't help the power crisis as put them all together there wouldn't be enough brain electricity generated to register on any scale.

It's a big deal to apologise and in murder cases this admitting guilt avoids the death penalty. i should stress apologising is not applicable to politicians, those with " good names ", the rich or general VIPs

Thanks, that one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me and is very much appreciated, BUT If the counterfeit or illegally produced shoe fits...!

These " battles " between tech schools seem to be fixture of the Thai news. Where in the hell do these morons come from ?? Are these the sons of Isan farmers?? Or the useless sons of " hisos" ? Either way does not bode well for the future of Thailand. .....

Now just have to wait for an apologist to google a story of students from one school cutting off the fingers of a student from another school somewhere else in the world, thus making this story a non issue. :-)

Thanks, that one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me and is very much appreciated, BUT If the counterfeit or illegally produced shoe fits...!

Sometimes being nice is preferred to losing one's fingers, lovely weather though.coffee1.gif

Yes, but these people are so called Buddhists!

No, to opinionate generally, they will say anything that comes to their singular synapse, as long as it keeps them clear of obligation, duty, responsibility, blame, pro-active action, effort, etc. They will say anything to afford a lifestyle of laziness, inaction, apathy, taking from others which is not theirs to take, etc. Buddhism is a place where cowards and the feeble minded hide out until the trouble blows over. The utterances of Buddhism have no relationship to the madness I experience with my five senses on a daily basis. Alone buddhism has many good qualities which may, in turn, be possible to demonstrate in this mad existence, but the Thais use and abuse Buddhism just the same way they use and abuse everything else placed within their mental and physical grasp; for self and self alone and the satiation of their knee-jerk undeveloped (bestial) emotions therein.

stupidity rules this country, students fighting in gangs against other students from other colleges, where is the world going?

True pretty egerious behavior. But in the US we have teenagers shooting each other over tennis shoes or a perceived "disrespectful" look.
  • Like 1

stupidity rules this country, students fighting in gangs against other students from other colleges, where is the world going?

True pretty egerious behavior. But in the US we have teenagers shooting each other over tennis shoes or a perceived "disrespectful" look.
Apples and oranges.....You are comparing crackhead gangbangers in the hood, with supposedly upscale university students. Not valid....
  • Like 1

I would debate that point. I would say that what Thailand is, and always was, America never was, yet is becoming.

Yeah! I get it. You have teenagers doing what Thais teenagers do. So who is revolving and who is devolving? America is like that lady on Staten Island, but she is holding ten babies in her weakening arms, and there are many more babies lying dead and dying at her feet. She seems to think she can take on all the problems of the world and still appear noble in my eyes. Not so. She is a stupid broad who should have been taken down years ago and put in the Smithsonian, and a new monolith been erected to say NO VACANCY! GO HOME unless you have a job!

That is a big reason why animals roam the countryside in what was once a great country, but is now swiftly taking on the semblance of chaos and disorder of African, South American and Asian nations.

• Like 2

I would debate that point. I would say that what Thailand is, and always was, America never was, yet is becoming.

Yeah! I get it. You have teenagers doing what Thais teenagers do. So who is revolving and who is devolving? America is like that lady on Staten Island, but she is holding ten babies in her weakening arms, and there are many more babies lying dead and dying at her feet. She seems to think she can take on all the problems of the world and still appear noble in my eyes. Not so. She is a stupid broad who should have been taken down years ago and put in the Smithsonian, and a new monolith been erected to say NO VACANCY! GO HOME unless you have a job!

That is a big reason why animals roam the countryside in what was once a great country, but is now swiftly taking on the semblance of chaos and disorder of African, South American and Asian nations.

Lot of truth in this post. Thanks.

Gang mistaken identity happens all the time in the US, and probably the rest of the world.

2 thoughts.

<deleted> is a ping pong bomb? need to google that one.

The victim accepted the apology???blink.png

Do we really need to do this unfounded Thai bashing?

There plenty of legitimate Thai bashing material out there, you don't even need to look hard!wai.gif

just my 2 cents guys

Its not unfounded Thai bashing. its people commenting on the stupidity of these teenage boys. They are stupid. And yes they are the future generation of this country. Teenage schoolgirls selling sex to buy Iphones, teenage boys having running street battles with some very dangerous weapons, police the most corrupt organisation in Thailand and the Thai government focusing on western toilets. Is it any wonder the country is going downhill?

Yes, it is Thai bashing. A few stupid kids is irrelevant to the future of Thailand. All countries have stupid kids.

Oh yes, we musn't upset the "Thailand can do no wrong" brigade. Bunch of ballerinas!

Haha, oh yes, many 'go home' know-it-alls members here my friend.

Westside Story?

At least he wont be picking his nose in public?

jb1

That's bad but true.

Apples and oranges.....You are comparing crackhead gangbangers in the hood, with supposedly upscale university students. Not valid....

I agree with the general outrage over what occurred here, and what it says about today's Thailand.

But the students in these gang fighting schools aren't "supposedly upscale university students." Rather, I believe they're attending what might be called in the west "trade technical" schools. Here those are called colleges, but they are pretty much occupational training places. And a far cry from anything resembling a university.

As for the case at hand, many years ago, I went to high school in the U.S. in an area filled with gangs and shootings, both senseless and sometimes purposeful. But in all those years, and in later years living in one of the largest urban cities in the U.S., I can't remember ever hearing about "college" students cutting off 6 fingers of a student from a rival school.

Shooting them dead....sure...or stabbing too... But cutting off six fingers, that sounds more like the work of the Mexican drug cartels on perceived informers. Obviously Thailand has a bright future ahead.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

Waking up each day in Thailand we can be grateful for the nice things around and try not to dwell too much on dabs of mayhem & madness. The dark spots can get one down and blind one to some nicer parts & the goodness which prompted many to leave their homes in the West for a life here.

What will Thailand look like in 2020 and beyond is a dark guess esp. if recent news items are anything to go by like - students plant firecracker in dog's mouth which blows out jaw, policeman fires on house of senior police officer, students lop off fingers of another student accidentally.............

• Like 2

What's a ping pong bomb?

It is a home made bomb - usually aping pong ball full of gunpowder type explosives, usually covered in tape with a small hole and a fuse - They are pretty lethal if they go off near to someone. I'd hate to be on a bus if someone lobbed one of those inside!

Edited by Briandajew

What's a ping pong bomb?

It is a home made bomb - usually aping pong ball full of gunpowder type explosives, usually covered in tape with a small hole and a fuse - They are pretty lethal if they go off near to someone. I'd hate to be on a bus if someone lobbed one of those inside!

I wonder if any of those 'ping pong' balls came from a female family member?whistling.gif

Gang mistaken identity happens all the time in the US, and probably the rest of the world.

2 thoughts.

There plenty of legitimate Thai bashing material out there, you don't even need to look hard!wai.gif

just my 2 cents guys

Its not unfounded Thai bashing. its people commenting on the stupidity of these teenage boys. They are stupid. And yes they are the future generation of this country. Teenage schoolgirls selling sex to buy Iphones, teenage boys having running street battles with some very dangerous weapons, police the most corrupt organisation in Thailand and the Thai government focusing on western toilets. Is it any wonder the country is going downhill?

Yes, it is Thai bashing. A few stupid kids is irrelevant to the future of Thailand. All countries have stupid kids.

i don't like to say this, but... in TH there is not a "few" stupid kids, but a LOT of them ! The word "Education" has unfortunately not the same meaning as in our western countries.... someone to blame ? YES.... those Bangkok poo yais

Waking up each day in Thailand we can be grateful for the nice things around and try not to dwell too much on dabs of mayhem & madness. The dark spots can get one down and blind one to some nicer parts & the goodness which prompted many to leave their homes in the West for a life here.

What will Thailand look like in 2020 and beyond is a dark guess esp. if recent news items are anything to go by like - students plant firecracker in dog's mouth which blows out jaw, policeman fires on house of senior police officer, students lop off fingers of another student accidentally.............

Well my friend your post brought back some memories to me. It looks like this country may be entering into a period not unlike the old West in the US. My grandfather was born in 1865 in Tombstone, Arizona. He came to live with us when I was eight. He told me stories about the lawlessness back in 1800s during the time of Wyatt Earp and the OK Corral incident which he said he witnessed when he was sixteen. Guys would get into an argument and one of them would end up dead, no problem. Looks like the pendulum might be swinging again.

Another example of the future of Thailand in the hands of imbeciles - and they get to vote.

And the imbeciles get to vote in other countries as well. e.g. USA and UK. I don't see how some schoolkids fighting has anything to do with the future of Thailand. What about the well-behaved kids? Aren't they the future as well?

Maybe it's you that shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Stupid comment. Farangs don't vote here - and this feed is about Thailand so stick to the post. But then maybe US and UK can take responsibility for influencing youth with bad attitude, ass cracks, baggy jeans, caps turned sideways and hood talk. And those imbeciles also will get to vote sooner or later if they are not too drug-fuc*ed to see the paper. But fighting over schooling loyalty, what the hell is all that about? No school here is worth it, but then again all these young kids need to belong so they can pat each other on the back and show how tough they are, and exactly like the US/UK, gangs propagate the weak minded.

Edited by Locationthailand

Another example of the future of Thailand in the hands of imbeciles - and they get to vote.

And the imbeciles get to vote in other countries as well. e.g. USA and UK. I don't see how some schoolkids fighting has anything to do with the future of Thailand. What about the well-behaved kids? Aren't they the future as well?

Maybe it's you that shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Stupid comment. Farangs don't vote here - and this feed is about Thailand so stick to the post. But then maybe US and UK can take responsibility for influencing youth with bad attitude, ass cracks, baggy jeans, caps turned sideways and hood talk. And those imbeciles also will get to vote sooner or later if they are not too drug-fuc*ed to see the paper. But fighting over schooling loyalty, what the hell is all that about? No school here is worth it, but then again all these young kids need to belong so they can pat each other on the back and show how tough they are, and exactly like the US/UK, gangs propagate the weak minded.

So we're done with Thai bashing, let's bash the US and UKbiggrin.png

For the love of God, let's hope they don't reproduce...

• Like 1

2 thoughts.

just my 2 cents guys

Oh yes, we musn't upset the "Thailand can do no wrong" brigade. Bunch of ballerinas!

you mean all 60+ million of them?

For the love of God, let's hope they don't reproduce...

r u joking that the first thing they do, it appears out here in the back of beyond all I see is children holding their new sprogs, great future eh!