Student Trio Arrested In Bangkok For Cutting Off Rival's Fingers

webfact

stupidity rules this country, students fighting in gangs against other students from other colleges, where is the world going?

Happens in UK and USA, and probably other countries as well. Children often get killed in London by children from other schools. No need to single out Thailand.
"Children often get killed in London by children from other schools". Often, really ? Evidence please.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another example of the future of Thailand in the hands of imbeciles - and they get to vote.

I don't see how some schoolkids fighting has anything to do with the future of Thailand. What about the well-behaved kids? Aren't they the future as well?

Yep. It will all work out just fine. Nothing to worry about. Thai kids only like to attack others with knives and rocks until they are in their 50s, so that means they will grow out of it eventually. thumbsup.gif

Apparently they actually cut off all 10 digits but the Dr's were able to sew back 4 of them, whislt I agree with other posts pointing out that there are murders etc between groups of youths in other countries, I think you will have to go a long way to find anything as horriffic as this?