Feels A Bit Drier Than Normal And Hearing Lots Of Complaint About It.

tangcoral

Maybe its just me but everyone I spoke to today complained that the sudden weather change is giving them a headache literally.

I noticed it was a bit hot and dry today. Does this weather change affect your physical state?

It could snow tomorrow and I'm sure it wont make me physically ill.

• Like 1

Just arrived back from a 3-day mountain trail motorbike ride from Mae Tang to Sopp Pong and the smoke situation is thickening in MHS. I was going to ride back through Wat Chan to Samoung but after riding the first 3kms off the 1095 up to the view point,I quickly decided to turn around.....all I could see were massive plumes of white smoke blanketing the entire valley... ugliest thing to behold.

Seems like CM area is still o.k,depending on which way the wind blows.

Heat just takes it out of you at first when you're adjusting. IN a few days or so I know I'll be used to it just fine. For now, drink plenty of water as others have said, and make sure to take a rest or lie down as needed until you don't notice anymore.

And...btw, we did just have rain like a week ago and more's on the way by next week, so it's really been a cooler and wetter dry hot season than normal.