Security Guard Stabs Patron Of South Pattaya Karaoke Bar

Rimmer

Security Guard stabs patron of South Pattaya Karaoke Bar

fight-1.jpg
PATTAYA:--Police and rescue services were called to the front of a South Pattaya Karaoke Bar early on Saturday Morning to assist a man who had been reportedly stabbed by a Security Guard.

At the scene and lying injured on the road in front of the JJ Karaoke Bar, behind the Tuk Com IT Center, was Khun Lershar aged 20 who had been stabbed in his leg and waist and due to a severed artery had lost a considerable amount of blood.

He was rushed to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital where he went into Cardiac Arrest but was brought back to life by medical staff who describe his condition as very serious.

Back at the scene, Police initially arrested the Karaoke Bar Manager and assistant as the bar was operating without a valid license and was open and serving alcoholic beverages at a time not permitted under Thai Law.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/77253/security-guard-stabs-patron-south-pattaya-karaoke-bar/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-03-02

Khun Leshar decided to leave early due to his intoxicated state and was about to leave on his motorbike......he was approached by a security guard who may have assumed he was attempting to steal a bike. The guard shone a torch in Leshar's face which angered him. He is thought to have punched the guard twice in the face which caused the guard to fall to the floor. While on the floor Leshar is accused of kicking the guard."

If true - drunken idiot, some people need saving from themselves.

Edited by SparklingCascades

Yeah, its a stupid alcohol thing... but the customer has died (I'm told). Who knows, but I was told that rescue staff waited until police had the photo evidence that they wanted before the cut artery customer was transported to Memorial hospital... where he died (maybe.)

"He was rushed to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital where he went into Cardiac Arrest but was brought back to life by medical staff who describe his condition as very serious."

Actually he was a friend of a friend and I was told he died following the initial resuscitation... and that he was 19 years old. Whoever is to blame, it's sad that someone that young has died.

So its murder - pure and simple. The security guard had no right to stab him, but of course the kid had no right to kick him.

Unfortunately we will never know the details, but either way, nobody should EVER end up dead just from a simple altercation when leaving a bar - no matter who was to blame or how drunk they get.

Sorry for a young man cut down in the prime of life, with hopes and dreams, and a future and a family, friends and relatives...

Sounds like this kid would have ended up dead anyway, probably would have killed himself in a motorcycle accident on the way home. Som Nam Na.

To say that a 19 year old boy deserved to be stabbed to death because he got drunk and made a mistake....Brother, you need to step back and take hard look at yourself in the mirror, I wonder, when your time comes, will you stand up?

Sounds like this kid would have ended up dead anyway, probably would have killed himself in a motorcycle accident on the way home. Som Nam Na.

To say that a 19 year old boy deserved to be stabbed to death because he got drunk and made a mistake....Brother, you need to step back and take hard look at yourself in the mirror, I wonder, when your time comes, will you stand up?

Will I stand up for what? If you're alluding to god and the pearly gates, screw god, gods an a@@hole. If you mean will I stand up if someone thinks I'm stealing a motorcycle, sure I will show him I have the keys and I am not stealing it, I won't punch and kick him though.

In the mean time I'll stand up for my statement. A kid so drunk he punches and kicks a security guard would likely end up getting in an accident on the way home, probably not wearing a helment, and died. And considering he just starts punching and kicking a security guard for shining a light in his face he probably would have stabbed the security guard if he had the knife. And considering how mental many young Thai's are this is probably normal behavior for this kid. Sorry I don't have sympathy for him.

What a nasty remark !!!

I can tell you where to find sympathy in the dictionary, right between sh_t and syphilis.

What a nasty remark !!!

I can tell you where to find sympathy in the dictionary, right between sh_t and syphilis.

Noted bah.gif .....................

Will I stand up for what? If you're alluding to god and the pearly gates, screw god, gods an a@@hole. If you mean will I stand up if someone thinks I'm stealing a motorcycle, sure I will show him I have the keys and I am not stealing it, I won't punch and kick him though.

In the mean time I'll stand up for my statement. A kid so drunk he punches and kicks a security guard would likely end up getting in an accident on the way home, probably not wearing a helment, and died. And considering he just starts punching and kicking a security guard for shining a light in his face he probably would have stabbed the security guard if he had the knife. And considering how mental many young Thai's are this is probably normal behavior for this kid. Sorry I don't have sympathy for him.

Whatever you say chief...