Russian Pub In Cm ?

jonwilly

I was informed that a Russian or certainly East European Pub has opened in CM.

Go down Moon Mueang Soi 4 past UN Irish to first set of traffic lights.

Turn right and head north past the large Wat, then it's locate say 150 mtrs on left hand side of road.

A single shop house bar offering both meals and accommodation.

john

Edited by jonwilly

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes that is correct, I heard about it the other day and certainly looks like THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING also met 4 other Russians who were on holiday in soi 2 the other night, since I had heard about the bar I asked if they were the same and they said no just on holiday so that is 2 lots of Russian reports in less than a week.

Maybe the new real estate agent knew something we did not LOL at least his wife will come in useful

DK

Yes that is correct, I heard about it the other day and certainly looks like THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING also met 4 other Russians who were on holiday in soi 2 the other night, since I had heard about the bar I asked if they were the same and they said no just on holiday so that is 2 lots of Russian reports in less than a week.

Maybe the new real estate agent knew something we did not LOL at least his wife will come in useful

DK

Do you talk about me biggrin.png

The people complaining in this thread are not complaining about single or a Russian couple traveling. They're referring to groups of young Russians who act the same ways they do in the South. If you have not seen it, go on holiday in Hua Hin, Phuket, etc and see what it's like. True, any group of travelers from one nation with an intent to party is bad enough, but I have seen more than enough examples to trust this stereotype, despite knowing some Russian families living in CM.

There is nothing wrong with Russians, there is something wrong with some peoples attitude bah.gif

Thats cos your German smile.png very similar so makes sense your Ok with them. (not to mention your married to one smile.png

...well,DK...there is nothing wrong with Russians...they just love to party while on vacation....who doesn't ??!! smile.png

...them moving in,is another thing...tongue.png

There is nothing wrong with Russians, there is something wrong with some peoples attitude bah.gif

Thats cos your German smile.png very similar so makes sense your Ok with them. (not to mention your married to one smile.png
...well,DK...there is nothing wrong with Russians...they just love to party while on vacation....who doesn't ??!! smile.png

Nope cant comment as you can see my comment was deleted LOL

I thought its groups of English youth with the bad rap all over Europe. Larger lout stag n hen do's ruining all the once peaceful romantic Eastern European historic cities. Spain etc med beaches sufferring longer. Mostly Brit or Aussy , or another falang making trouble in Asia for decade + already. Don't know what all the fuss is about. As it is with the Brits n Aussies mostly the 2 week piss up brigades will just stick to the beaches and not be bothered to venture up hear. The ones that do come are likely to be just a little more civilised/ less extreme. Where there's booze you always have chance to get a drunk idiot or few.

• Like 1

^^ UN is on Thanon Rathwithi; the soi you're talking about is probably the little one running up from the Kafe.

A bit like those who rant at others when given pointers on their website?

Having never experienced dear Ivan, Egor and his comrades what can one expect if they start arriving in droves?

On a side note I found it funny a few months back when flying cnx from bkk and the two English gents behind me mistook me for a Russian and said this is a bad sign of things to come.