High Season And Low Season

lovetowatchx26

your gunna need to be a bit more specific...

high season - lots of tourists, hot weather, everything is more expsnive

low season - not many tourists, still hot but rains quite a bit, everything is back to normal pricing

:o

as a tourist it is worthful to come in low season . guide me . i want to come again in may 2006 . it is ok to come or no ? girls will be there or no?

Sorry...they all go home and bring the money to Papa and Mama :o

LaoPo

as a tourist it is worthful to come in low season . guide me . i want to come again in may 2006 . it is ok to come or no ? girls will be there or no?

Don't worry, there will be more girls than you can handle, and they will be hungry :o

• 2 weeks later...

If you "just" come for the girls, ay will be a wondefrful time and on hopes that the crazy prices quoted around will decline to more reasonable numbers. Lots of new input there too, as school finishes right around now.

But if you come to sit in the beach be warned: the weather #WILL# suck bigtime.

If you "just" come for the girls, ay will be a wondefrful time and on hopes that the crazy prices quoted around will decline to more reasonable numbers. Lots of new input there too, as school finishes right around now.

But if you come to sit in the beach be warned: the weather #WILL# suck bigtime.

I think we all know what he's coming for. :o

And I'm sure mama, papa and the kids will be very happy that the kids' mum is working so hard.