Any Seo Writers? Need Advice!

eek

Could really do with some help with how to insert SEO keywords into a document.

If anyone has the know-how and willing to pm me to help a bit, would be very appreciated.

Thank you kindly!!

What do you mean by SEO keywords? Keywords are just keywords. There's no such thing as SEO keywords. Just write the document like it should be written. There isn't any need for special words.

Make sure you don't pay someone to pretend they added SEO keywords.

Anyway, what kind of document is it, and what website is it going on, and why do you think you need SEO keywords (whatever they are)? I have a feeling someone has misled you, or you have misunderstood something about SEO.

If the article is about the topic/site that you are trying to promote then fitting the keywords into the article will be very easy.

Just make a list of the keywords that want to use in the article, then as you are writing just insert each of the keywords from the list where is naturally fits.

If your article has nothing to do with the topic you are trying to promote; a spam article (ie trying to promote the keywords "Boxing gloves" in an article about my little pony) it's going to be very difficult to make the article appear sincere.

Edited by dave111223

Use google adwords to figure out the value of the keywords you need. Don't "stuff" the content with more than three of the words. Begin and end the article with one of them. Write 300 to 500 words for the article.

Then again, you can always go black hat....ph34r.png

• Like 1

Use google adwords to figure out the value of the keywords you need. Don't "stuff" the content with more than three of the words. Begin and end the article with one of them. Write 300 to 500 words for the article.

That is such bad advice. You won't get anywhere with a 300-500 word article, especially in a competitive niche. And all that about adding the words to beginning and end. LOL. Just check what's no.1 on Google for most topics, and you'll see that you're completely wrong. Trying to game Google is a recipe for disaster. Just write great articles that people will love. That's what it's all about, not writing a crappy article of a few hundred words and stuffing keywords in it. That may have worked 10 years ago, but it doesn't now. No need for black hat either.

Adobe Reader is no.2 in google for 'click here', but those words don't appear anywhere on the page. So much for your theory. Back to SEO 101 for you.

Edited by davejones

That is such bad advice. You won't get anywhere with a 300-500 word article, especially in a competitive niche. And all that about adding the words to beginning and end. LOL. Just check what's no.1 on Google for most topics, and you'll see that you're completely wrong. Trying to game Google is a recipe for disaster. Just write great articles that people will love. That's what it's all about, not writing a crappy article of a few hundred words and stuffing keywords in it. That may have worked 10 years ago, but it doesn't now. No need for black hat either.

Adobe Reader is no.2 in google for 'click here', but those words don't appear anywhere on the page. So much for your theory. Back to SEO 101 for you.

If you disagree that's okay, but why make it personal? I'm on the first page of Google, and I do it all above board. Maybe I know what I am doing.

• Like 2

If you disagree that's okay, but why make it personal? I'm on the first page of Google, and I do it all above board. Maybe I know what I am doing.

It's not personal. I just don't think you should be giving out bad advice like this. Plenty of people are on page 1 of Google, but they are there for a variety of reasons. Plenty use the nonsense SEO you talk about, and they are nowhere near page 1. You advice is just plain bad.

It's not personal. I just don't think you should be giving out bad advice like this. Plenty of people are on page 1 of Google, but they are there for a variety of reasons. Plenty use the nonsense SEO you talk about, and they are nowhere near page 1. You advice is just plain bad.

Did you not take your meds today? If you don't like the advice, pass on it. If you feel the need to denigrate people, grow up. Get some therapy.

Yo Sup - LOL. You're too sensitive.

Davejones - LOL. You're abusive.

Perhaps you can explain why pointing out that your advice is wrong is abusive? Wrong advice should be pointed out so that others don't waste their time by following it. That's being helpful to others, not abusive. You are way too sensitive. Get over it.

Edited by davejones

Perhaps you can explain why pointing out that your advice is wrong is abusive? Wrong advice should be pointed out so that others don't waste their time by following it. That's being helpful to others, not abusive. You are way too sensitive. Get over it.

It is simply your opinion that my advice is wrong, and you made it personal by saying "that's such bad advice" and "back to SEO 101 for you". You should have, or could have, said; "that's one way to do it, here are some others..." You don't even post anything about how SEO should be done, you just find fault and attack.

Since I have owned business in NYC and SF, and now on the internet, I'm not sensitive at all. You can't be sensitive, and survive in those environments. Also, I have had many employees and have learned to watch comments and behaviors, because they say a lot about a persons mental state...

If your such an SEO expert, why don't you share in your knowledge? Maybe your in the SEO business and you want to attract a client...?

I don't have anymore time for child's play. Get on with your life.

It is simply your opinion that my advice is wrong, and you made it personal by saying "that's such bad advice" and "back to SEO 101 for you". You should have, or could have, said; "that's one way to do it, here are some others..." You don't even post anything about how SEO should be done, you just find fault and attack.

Since I have owned business in NYC and SF, and now on the internet, I'm not sensitive at all. You can't be sensitive, and survive in those environments. Also, I have had many employees and have learned to watch comments and behaviors, because they say a lot about a persons mental state...

If your such an SEO expert, why don't you share in your knowledge? Maybe your in the SEO business and you want to attract a client...?

I don't have anymore time for child's play. Get on with your life.

If you read my comments you would have seen my advice. So no point saying I didn't give advice when I did.

Last post from me.

What do you mean by SEO keywords? Keywords are just keywords. There's no such thing as SEO keywords.

That isn't true. But you are right that the impact of using targeted keywords is not as high as people think.

seo-pie.gif

• Like 1

So, your SEO advice is to not do any SEO. How much do you usually charge for that consultation? Maybe I should switch industries.

Edited by OxfordWill
  • Like 1

Thanks for the info/advice guys, very appreciated. Didn't aim to be the instigate of squabbling giggle.gif Sorry about that!

I believe i have the SEO thing sussed now. Thanks a lot!

Eek...make sure that you have well written title tags and meta descriptions as well as good content in the page. (think that the meta keyword tag is out dated now).

If you are using WordPress then you can use the plugin called SEO Ultimate to help create the essential SEO components.

Back links are necessary but there many various ways to get these.

SEO is such a grey area that everybody has a different view (as shown above). Just keep it all white hat and you'll get there in the end.

Good luck.

Mick

• Like 2

What do you mean by SEO keywords? Keywords are just keywords. There's no such thing as SEO keywords.

That isn't true. But you are right that the impact of using targeted keywords is not as high as people think.

seo-pie.gif

Ah, Pie charts. Something to give a manager on a doc. Because he/she likes diagrams with lots of shiny colours

I made a big post about SEO tricks but it got screwed up by the new TV system.

oh well, it was good i use to be a Google search engine evaluator,.

Edited by KRS1