Professional Sitting Furniture Cleaning

thaigolfer

I had bought new sofa sets years ago. They were not kept very well and not in good faith. Full of dust over the years, near bird shit and next to open windows. However, still in very good condition but needs a very good cleaning.

Who knows of professional sitting furniture cleaners?

Thanks

Been down this road before. Had many people to come to give estimates, etc. All they do is exactly what you can do yourself -- vacuum, and then they hand-scrub with a sponge or brush the furniture with water and cheap soap. One guy we had come said he would try to suck up as much of the remaining water with a wet vac. He also offered to spray some 'perfume' on the furniture afterwards. For those 2 added services he wanted 900 THB more.

Done it myself a few times. During the hot season if you do it in the morning, the furniture will be dry by evening.

The concept of professional upholstery cleaners as we know them in the West is non-existent here.

I have used Chem-Dry on many occasions and they do a very good dry-cleaning job of fabric furniture. They are on the web at - <removed>

Edited by onthedarkside
email removd as per forum rules