Fa Cup Man United-Chelsea Sun 10 March, Which Channel Shows?

bchrisny

Just looked at the schedule and United Chelsea is live with a repeat afterwards of the other game Millwall...

Channel 7 Thai terrestrial.

True is getting the sack tomorrow seen as United have won the Prem again!.....whistling.gif

Champions 2012-2013

Fa cup today at 7.45pm Everton v Wigan on www.bugaboo.tv or if you have iPhone or iPad there is a free app called FA Cup Thailand.

Yeeehs, nice tip, thank you... I tryed to download also - with Internet download manager. But for

me not really works... okay he download - but never stop and close..

If you watch the game tomorrow on Thai channel 7 through your truevisions box you can change the audio to English and get English commentary

FYI

You don't need a True Visions box to get the English commentary. If you are watching via an aerial you can get it too, just by changing the audio settings on your TV.

Surprisingly Liverpool v Spurs is live on Thai channel 3 this evening with the United Chelsea game as previously posted on Thai channel 7!

Shame they are on at the same time.

Surprisingly Liverpool v Spurs is live on Thai channel 3 this evening with the United Chelsea game as previously posted on Thai channel 7!

Would marginally prefer to watch the Suarez v Bale game, but its gonna have to be MunU v Chelski. Multiple options tommorrow no doubt to watch the former on True replay (a luxury for just a few more weeks unfortunately?) - just means I have to stay away from the footy thread and sports news for a few hours. Its a real bummer when you are trying to avoid the score and some unexpected channel like CNN flashes a strap-line result accross the bottom of the screen in the early morning!

Well done Wigan - excellent result but I wasnt able to watch it. Hope they dont get sidetracked by the Cup into getting relegated; I see Martinez is running an article on Beeb Sport giving 10 tips to avoid relegation. Sure sign theyre for the chop now!

Not for me, I'll watch Spurs tomorrow morning, as I only need to avoid the result until 10am. wink.png

Just looked at the schedule and United Chelsea is live with a repeat afterwards of the other game Millwall...

True is getting the sack tomorrow seen as United have won the Prem again!.....whistling.gif

Champions 2012-2013

Yeah, I guess True has become redundant for you.

Don't you wish you could be part of the also rans excitement? wink.png

Not for me, I'll watch Spurs tomorrow morning, as I only need to avoid the result until 10am. wink.png

You need a split screen....you could watch the first 30 mins of the spurs game

Champions 2012-2013

Yeah, I guess True has become redundant for you.

Don't you wish you could be part of the also rans excitement? wink.png

Be a change to go down the bar and watch the remaining games of the season or if desperate can always stream.