Sound For Motorbike Direction Indicator?

cheeryble

I think all of us occasionally, maybe regularly, leave our motorbike flashers on. This ain't good.

I would like to hook up a beeper to remind me. I guess it must be waterproof(able).

It may or may not come as an auto part.

Anyone suggest what to buy and where?

I had a beeper installed on my Honda a couple of years ago. I think the mechanic got it from a Honda dealer. I don't leave my turn signal on anymore with that bike but the beeper sound is rather loud and sharp and I don't like it much. I have been thinking about asking if it could be turned down but haven't got around to it.

The bike I usually use now doesn't have a beeper and I unfortunately often leave the turn signal on. I hate it when I do that, especially if I turn left while my right signal is on.

I once put one on my Honda wave, think I got it at a motor cycle shop that sells parts, I found it too loud when stopped at the lights and so I put some duct tape over the holes, this made it better when stopped but not so easy to hear when going, must be a compromise there somewhere. A motor cycle shop will mount this for you easily under plastic parts to keep it out of the weather.

I had a beeper installed on my Honda a couple of years ago. I think the mechanic got it from a Honda dealer. I don't leave my turn signal on anymore with that bike but the beeper sound is rather loud and sharp and I don't like it much. I have been thinking about asking if it could be turned down but haven't got around to it.

The bike I usually use now doesn't have a beeper and I unfortunately often leave the turn signal on. I hate it when I do that, especially if I turn left while my right signal is on.

"The bike I usually use now doesn't have a beeper and I unfortunately

often leave the turn signal on. I hate it when I do that, especially if I

turn left while my right signal is on. "

You are finally learning top operate a vehicle like a Thai.

Congratulations are in order.

I know it would be more involved but could not one be designed to stay quiet until after the turn?